Imagine 4

[ feral animal-like but 10k helps you become human again ]

You've been half zombie half human for a couple weeks now. Your different but your still you-ish. You've been roaming the states just trying to find someone, anyone. The zombies don't pay any attention to you, your one of them. You were lost, and out of hope. Until the day you saw him. A boy with black hair goggles pushed back on his forehead, black cameo, combat boots. When you first saw him you growled, thinking he would hurt you. He turned around, pointed his sniper at you and before you could move he tackled you. He knocked you straight out.

2 hours later

When you woke up you were tied to a tree. "Hey, easy there" the boy you were observing before said. "Who are you" you growled sounding deeper than what your voice used to sound like. "10k" he said, "yours?" "Give me one good reason to not eat you alive right now?" you growled once again. "You're not a Z, I know that" he muttered, thinking out loud. "I don't know what I am anymore. The names y/n" you said. "My friend Cassandra, she was like you but there was no saving her." he said painfully. "There is no saving me" you said breaking free from the rope and running away from the handsome boy. You knew he was going to catch up, but you had to try. Instead of tackling you, he grabbed you by the waist and threw you over his shoulder. "You'll regret this!" you yelled to him. "y/n stop I'm only trying to help you!" he screamed back at you. "You don't know me!" you yelled this time tearing up, realizing that no one knew you anymore. "Let me get to know you." he said setting you down at his camp. "Let me help you." he said sounding less like a question. "Okay" you said remembering his name as 10k. "Why 10k?" you asked. "I know that isn't your real name." you stated, digging into his life. "Another story for another time." he said kissing your forehead goodnight. You got butterflies in your stomach. You needed to stop feeling these feelings, they'd get you killed.

PART 2?

REQUESTS PLEASE WILL DO!!
LOVE Z NATION MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY!!
-C