21

Alex's pov:

Today Trevor and I decided we are going to figure out who sent that email.

"Okay so did anyone do anything suspicious around the time that it happened?" Trevor asks me.

"Well as soon as I replied to the email Jack texted me and asked if I was okay." I tell him.

"Oh so you think that Jack did it?" Trevor replies.

"Kinda but... Jack wouldn't do that after he just apologized would he?" I say.

"Well he was kind of quick to apologize, maybe it was just an act? I would confront him if I were you." Trevor suggests.

"I will. I'll text him and ask if we can 'hang out' at his house. But tell i'll just have to tell Connor to be ready to pick me up Incase he really did do it." I say before picking up my phone and texting Jack.

---------j-Jack A-Alex------

A- hey!
J- hi:-)
A- wanna hang out today?
J-sure! Where?
A- your house?
J-sure
A- see ya in 20✌🏻️
J-byee

I tell Trevor that I am going to jacks house in about 15 minutes and he leaves me to get ready.

I throw on some black leggings, a black and white flannel with a white tank top underneath, my flip flops and my Connor Franta beanie.

I brush my hair and teeth and out on some concealer and mascara.

"DAD!!!!! CAN YOU DRIVE ME TO JACKS HOUSE?!" I yell.

"SURE! GET IN THE CAR I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" He yells back.

I get in the car and just seconds later Connor walks out of the house and gets in too.

"Why are you going to jack's house?" Connor asks me.

"Well, last night someone sent me an email of someone who looks like Trevor kissing someone and we got into a fight but then I realized it wasn't him in the picture so we made up. We were trying to figure out who sent it and we figure it was Jack because right after I replied to the email, he texted me and asked if I was okay. So I am going to subtly bring it up and figure out if he did it." I explain.

"Wow okay. So I'm guessing I shouldn't go far Incase he did it and you need a ride home?" He asks me as we pull I. The driveway of jacks house.

I nod and get out of the car.

"I'm going to get a coffee. Text me when you want me to come get you." Connor tells me and then adds, "nice hat by the way."

"Thanks! Bye!" I call before walking up to the door and knocking.

Jack answers the door and leads me to the living room.

"So Ali, how are you?" Jack asks me looking concerned.

"I'm really good!" I reply.

"Oh so you finally realized that you don't need Trevor? And your over him cheating on you?" Jack says smiling.

I laugh.

"Trevor didn't cheat on me! It wasn't even him in the picture!" I say.

"Oh." Jack frowns. Ya i'm like 99.999999% sure he sent the email. I just a little more proof and then i'll just say it.

"Hm why do you seem so sad when i say i'm still with trevor?" I ask.

"Oh uh... N-no reason... I-i Just... N-never m-mind i don't know" he stutters

"Oh... Okay." I say, not believing a word that comes out of his mouth.

I look over at jacks open laptop and see that one of the open tabs is "trevor moran lookalike kissing girl" ok he must be an idiot to leave that open while i'm here.

"Okay Jack I'm just going to cut right to the chase I know it was you that sent the email." I say frowning.

"What how did you know?" Jack asks with confusion in his eyes.

I smirk.

"You just told me. Oh and..." I point to the open tab on the computer.

I pull out my phone and text Connor to come get me.

"Look Alex i'm so sorry I just-" I cut him off.

"You know what save it. I trusted you. But now I see that was a mistake. Don't try texting or calling me cause I'm blocking your number. See ya never douche bag." I say.

And right as I say it Connor pulls in the drive way. I start to walk out the door but I hear someone running down the stairs.

"DUDE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT LOOK WHAT YOU DID YIUR SISTER IS NEVER GOING TO LIKE YOU NOW! idiot..." I hear someone yell at Jack. Ha. He deserves it. I say to myself before walking out the door and into Connors car.

"The deed has been done." I say to Connor as we pull away. "And I never should have trusted that jerk"