ch 4

"Sooo, how did you guys go to sea creatures to" he pointed at there lower bodies "That?"

"Well, what happened was, after you ran away, Mr creepy pants over there was walking through the woods and spotted Grunkel Stan, and Followed him home. Of course Candy and Greda where over. So we where in my tank just swimming around and Ford and Stan where cleaning up the mess, talking and having coffee. then suddenly the door was kicked down and Stan and Ford where knocked out on the floor. we got shot with a dart and we passed out too. then we woke up in a tiny room with a really sparkly, Crystal, stone floor. The floor started to sparkle an glow and every thing went black, then we woke up like this."

my ear twitched to a voice that I herd before. our heads snapped over, "BILL!" I shouted and ran over to the side of the tall fence. I went to the stool and dragged it over to the side clearing the entrance to the pen. I trotted back and then charged at it. I jumped over the fence landing perfectly on the ground. I ran over to Bill, as he punched two guys in the face that where dragging him. Bill ran over to me and I nearly knocked him off his feet. Bill squeezed me tightly. He kissed my cheek and berried his head into my neck.

I looked up to see the two larger males have gotten back up. someone yanks harshly on the rains which make me gag , as the two larger males grab the collar of Bills shirt and yank him away from my grasp. My eyes began to burn as I was being pulled away from my human. The two males grasped Bill wrists behind his back and tied them together.

"Well, well, well. what do we have here." our heads looked to the side to see Mabel walking over with Gideon on her back.
"I turn my head for just a couple of minutes and your trying to run back to your lover, the one that shot you and hunted you down." The man that was holding my rains handed them to Gideon. He patted my sisters head.
"Don't worry about it dearie, if your family is with me then your all safe with me."
Mabel looked at Dipper with a worried look.
"Is it true, Dipstick. Tell me that it's not true."
"Mabel . I-"
"TELL ME YOU DIDN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN, ESPECIALLY A HUNTER!" Her eyes began to drip with tears as she grabbed onto my shoulders.
"Where just friends girly. Nothing else, well he's more like my pet"
Bill said with a small smirk on his face. The white haired boy dismounted (got off) my sister and climbed onto me back.
"My sweat precious unicorn Mabel I need you to go back to the pen we'll be opening soon."
Mabes wipes away the tears and walked back over to her friends.
"To the magic wardrobe" Gideon hit me with the crop making me jump I knew he wanted me to walk forward though. We where walking next to the two goons and Bill. Bill was walking on his own two feet instead of having to be dragged. When we got to a blue tent with a star on it. We went back stage. Bill was handcuffed to a wood pole and I was tied at a little drinking station. I look to my right to see a sphinx walking on all four legs with a gargoyle.
"Grunkle Stan!" I shouted out just enough for him to hear. Both creatures head turn my way with a smile and trot over.
They bother hug me.
"Kid you had us all worried"
Stanly said.
"Sorry, oh that's Bill he's .... A friend"
I pointed over to Bill they looked over. Bill gave a small wave.  Stanly and Stanford looked at me.
They shrugged. "Well we got to go, see later tonight Dipper" they said and walked away.
"PLACES EVERYONE THE SHOWS ABOUT TO START!" A lady with a staff shirt on came over and undid the rains and lead me away from Bill onto a stage behind a curtain.
Noise of people coming in and children laughing and running around filled the once silent room.  Then I saw Gideon fix his suit, clapping started and people began to whistle and cheer as he walked on in front of the big blue curtain.
"Howdy  folks, how y'all been?"
The people shouted.
"Well before we get started I want to welcome our two newest members on to the stage. Please welcome the last and only one of his kind Dipper the Deerutar!"
The curtains drew back. Quick flashes of light shot at me. I look out as Gideon grabbed my rains and pulled me forward to the front of the stage. My ears folded back as we walked to the front.
"Now now now folks, this is Dippers first time on a stage and he's quite shy. You'll see Dipper at the petting pens and da hiking course. And lest not forget the other one. Bring him on out"
Three large men brought out a wardrobe out. One of my ears lifted up with confusion.
Bill pov
I sit there quietly as the Box that I was in was carried onto a stage. I press my head to the wall trying to hear what the little stage freak was saying. I all i heard where muffled sounds and screams. I got up and waited. The flooring of the large wardrobe where little glass pebbles that where colored and clear, purple, green, blue and teal stones.
They started to glow. A moment later pain shot through my head, legs and lower back. I clenched my head and groaned in pain. My pants ripped and something furry slipped paced my fingers. I sit sideways against the wall as the glowing stops and fades away. "Oh this is great." I saw as I move my feet into a more comfortable position. The door slightly opens and a head popped inside. "Hey you umm might want to take off the dressy shirt because that's not normal for half human male and half monsters to have shirts on. " I groaned and started to unbutton my yellow shirt exposing my upper body.

Dipper pov
I open the door the double door closet and step to the side. There was the sound of clopping of hooves and a bunch of oh' and aw's. Gideon walked over to him with a collar and a leash. I looked down and touch my neck. Yep the collar that Bill put on me is still there. I look up as hooves click against the floor moved away from the wardrobe. He had yellow gold fur with triangles as spots black antlers and black fur on his legs. He wobbled as he walk but it was barely noticeable. I he was side ways to the crowd. So I had a little idea that Mabel mad me do when I was younger.
I walked over to Bills side and hung my human arms over his back and rested my chin on him and slightly stuck out my tongue making the biggest, cutest eyes I would ever do. (See the photo isn't he ADORABLE. Look at dat face)

I look up at Bill to see him starring at me his cheeks turned slightly pink.  Some one was shouting in the crowd as they awed.
"QUESTION, QUESTION, Mating season is coming up within the next 5 months, and their the only two left of their kind, so what are they going to do?" I got off Bill and blushed. Bill bends down to my height
"I'm not going to do anything I'm not that kind of a person" I nodded in agreement.
"Well I don't know they might do something!"
Our ears perked up and we snapped to look at each other. I backed up away. I pointed to my head and pointed at stage freak. Motioning that he was crazy. The crowd started to chuckle at what I was doing. Then Bill stepped behind Gideon and started to do hand motions and mouthing his words. When Gideon looked over we placed our hands behind our back quickly and looked in a different direction.
We bit our lips before we bursted and continued to do the same thing and making faces. The crowd started laughing a bit until Gideon grabbed us bowed and walked off the stage. Bill put his hand on his hip and fancy walked. I laughed at him because he puckered his lips and his head was high. He walked like one of those snotty 'I'm a little rich girl all bow down before me' girls.  We finally made it with out breaking down.
Gideon turned around to look at us, his lips where puckered and his arms are crossed. He look like a flipping 3 year old. I looked at Bill, both of us where turning red from holding it in.
Bill grabbed his stomach and placed a hand over his mouth trying to stop the snickering.
"BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OH OH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH" we both fell to the floor laughing. Bill was pounding his fist on The floor  as I was on my back with my legs in the air.  We got up and calmed down.
"Oh that was good pinetree"
"Yea" Gideon grabbed hold of my rains and bills leash and took us back to the pen. We where taken to the stool. Bill was first by it. He looked over at me with confusion then noticed my own back. "Oh hell no," I laughed at him as the rains were being placed on him along with the saddle. This is to good to be true.