So what if i aint perfect?...

Intro

(La'Quisha kills her ex boyfriend she was caught while she ran away from the police, because she was runniung so fast parts of her weave came out. So she stopped and picked up the loose hair that came out of her head. She was so paraniod that she eventually got caught).

*As the jury settles down , the judge sits down*

(the jury very curious on who the inmate was going to be)

JUDGE: Please bring the inmate into this court ...

(The judge looks arounds the room, waiting for the inmate)

*The guard suddenly opens the door and leads the inmate to the lawyer and sits down happily smiling*

(While the guard opens the door , the inmate smiles like she going to see her friend and she shows no interest)

JUDGE: Its interesting , that the look on your face shows that you aint feeling remorseful , Ms Jones.

La'Quisha : Because i got a lot to say 

JUDGE: You better have something to say because at the moment your current sentence is 12 months in jail so be prepared to say the reason why you killed Jayquan Fuley.

*La'Quisha's lawyer takes the file from the judge and started asking La'Quisha questions*

Lawyers: Soo La'Quisha Jones , after you killed Jayquan didnt you feel any remorse?

La'quisha : Nigga! use your common sense why would i feel sorry for the lying ass , cheating ass, broke ass man?! *kisses  her teeth*

*JUDGE interrupts*

JUDGE: Mind your language Ms jones! 

La'Quisha : K...

Lawyer: Anyways why did you kill Mr Fuley?

La'quisha : Well basically... wait wait can i take these rusty handcuffs off my hands soo i  can pat my brazillian weave?

Guard: Nope...

La'Quisha : nigga shut up! just because you bald headed and miserable and cant afford to get your hair back!

*The guard glares at La'quisha and just didnt respond*

JUDGE: Ms Jones , Stop before i enlongate your sentence for being verbally abusive! now start your statement.

La'quisha : ok basically... it was a normal school day and my ex-man Jayquan (which is now dead hooray! ) was hanging wit me and some next-up any hoe was new in school and a few hours later rumour been circulating about how jayquan likes her soo im like ' nuh uh! he aint finna mess wit me' sooo i got a gun which i stole under my mama's pillow and shot the nigga ! thats it lol 

JUDGE: Ms Jones this isn't a laughing matter but you told us your story soo tomorrow the jury and I will decide whether you will be kept longer or be released...

*COURT DISMISSED*