Chapter 2: Decisions

"You do realize you could lose your job for that."

"I don't care. I rather have her safe with her brother when she gets released then back on the streets where she was found."

They both looked at her as they seen the concern in her ocean blue eyes. Her chestnut brown hair pulled into a braided bun as the lights reflected off her sapphire engagement ring. Then they looked at the child who was still curled up to her brother.

"She staying warm. But the moment you report us. You'll lose her." Then she walked into the room

She sat in the chair watching her mate and his sister sleep. It wasn't until she had awoken that she realized she fell asleep. But when she awoke she wasn't where she fell asleep at. Instead she was at home. In their bed. But he wasn't there.

"How did I end up here? I swore I was at work. "

"Good morning, my lady. Pleasure to see you are awake. Did you enjoy your sleep? "

"Ah, Marie. Do you know how I got here? "

"Well if course. My Lord said you had fallen asleep at work and wanted you to get the best sleep for your day off so he brought you home. Said he was going back to stay with his sister." She said as if nothing was out of ordinary.

"I see."

"I will go get breakfast started my lady. Your clothes are here. Your mate set them out last night. Said he wanted you to come back after you ate."

Marie left the room heading downstairs while she looked over to the door where she sees jeans, his favorite shirt of hers. The black shirt with the angel wings on the back and a cross with a rose wrapped around it covered in flames. She smiled when she seen he also set out her favorite converse. The black dragon with blue flames.

"I think I will take a bath before getting dressed." Adilane walked into her master bathroom and started the water in her bathtub. Her hottube sized bathtub. She turned her water onto burning hot as she began to get undressed after locking the door. Once the water was about halfway full she put her bath salts in. Then she put the fizzy bath balls.

"Two would be enough to loosen my muscles and give me a chance to relax."

After a few minutes longer she slowly got into the tub. Allowing her body to slowly adjust to temperature of her water. Once fully in the water she let herself slide down up to her neck as she closed her eyes enjoying the hot water.

At The Hospital:

"Bubby, what...are you...doing here?"

"I came to see you. How are you feeling?"

"Good...tired...but good..." She said as she was beginning to fall back asleep.

"You go ahead and sleep. I'm not leaving until you are ready to go home." He said smiling at her while he texted his mate to see how she was doing.

When she didn't answer he began to get worried and called Marie.

"Hello, Marie. I was just calling to check up on her." He listened to Marie telling him what was going on. "Ok. So she'll be on her way in about an hour. Ok. Thank you, Marie." Then he hung up and looked back at his sister who was now asleep.