Chapter 20 - Mexico (Part 2)

All of us girls woke up in the morning and immediately put our swimsuits on. We went and hung out in the jacuzzi taking pictures with each other and posting them on Instagram. I was having a good time and it seemed like Nattie was having an amazing time flirting with Martin. She wanted him to take off his shirt again and Nikki was talking to him about Spanish.

Later on in the afternoon we all started getting ready to go out. Since Paige was engaged the girls wanted to go have a little bachlorette party for her. It was raining outside and I turned on the radio to get ready with. I loved music.

My phone started ringing and I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey beautiful." It was Dean. I instantly smiled.

"Hi babe. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I just got back from the gym actually. I wanted to hear your voice. What are your plans today?"

"Well, we spent the morning hanging out in the jacuzzi and now we're getting ready to go out and celebrate Paige's engagement." I said.

"That sounds fun. Don't get in too much trouble tonight." he said.

"Me? In trouble? Do you know who you're talking to Mr. Ambrose?" I asked.

"I do. I'm talking the most beautiful woman on the planet."

"Is there a reason you called?" I asked.

"Yes, actually. You're coming back tomorrow and I have a dinner arrangement planned so I'm gonna have a limo waiting to pick you up so make sure you dress really nice." he said.

"Are you setting up a date?"

"Yeah. I wanted to do something nice for you on your birthday."

"Is it totally lame of me if I forgot that tomorrow's my birthday?" I asked.

"You forgot your own birthday?"

"Yeah. I've had a lot to do and my birthday isn't exactly something I think is really important. I mean, my dad and my family always planned a party but it's not the most important day in the world."

"Well tomorrow will be. So please dress nice." he said.

"Okay. For you I will."

"I love you babe!"

"I love you too!" I said.

We hung up and I finished getting ready. Soon after everyone was ready, we left the house to wherever we were gonna go.

------------------------------------------------------

We pulled up to a little restaurant and sat down to eat. It was a nice little restaurant and so Mexico.

"Nicole, is my butt hanging out?" Brie asked.

"A little bit, yeah." she replied. "Oh my god, have you thought about what dress you wanna wear?"

"I'm not really thinking about the wedding." Paige said.

"You should wear strapless, it would be so pretty." Nikki said. "Like a white dress with a black ribbon. Remember what Pink did?"

"That was cute." Paige said.

"That would be so you, with like black flowers." Nikki said. "Have you guys thought about locations?"

The girls were rambling on with these questions and Paige was looking really uncomfortable. Did she even wanna get married?

"Not just yet. We have to wait a little bit." Paige said.