Was It Love?

CHAPTER ONE

It all started when I was four. Neighbours moved in beside us. That was strange, yet cool all at the same time. Since my house was humongous, (it took most of the street) so there were hardly any other houses. When my parents first bought the house there was an old broken house next to it. A few years later, they rebuilt it and sold it! That's when a family moved in. They were a very nice Indian family. They had two girls. One was the same age as me and the other was same age as my sister, Willow. That's where I felt like my life had begun.

-~-~-

I sat there as I watched Anita tear her closet apart. She scratched her head as she looked at me through the window.

I took out my notebook and a sharpie.

“What's wrong?” I wrote.

“Everything.” She wrote back on hers.

“Like what?” I said opening my window.

“I don't know what to wear for my dance recital on Friday and I'm freaking out!” She opened hers sitting on the ledge.

“Why don't you show me?” I smiled. She smiled back turning around to her closet. I bit my lip. Dang, everything about her was perfect! Sadly, she'd never go out with me. I don't think she even thinks that way about me! Sigh.

“Okay so these are my choices.” She told showing me each one.

“Umm how about jeans and a shirt?” I pointed at her closet.

“I can't wear that!” She raised an eyebrow.

“Why not? You don't want guys thinking you're attractive!” I advised.

“I have to wear a dress, I'm slow dancing!” She denied.

“Fine wear that black dress. It looks good on you!” I bit my bottom lip. Did I just say that? She nodded her head in agreement.

This could have been the perfect chance for her to confess her undying passion for me. Then we could've spent the whole night talking about our future together.

A guy can dream right?

“Thanks for everything J!” She said turning back to her closet and shutting her window. I wish I can tell her how much she means to me.

I walked through the school halls listening to my own music. I was early for once. I walked past a couple of rooms as I heard loud music coming from the dance room. The door was half opened so I peeked in to find Anita dancing. She was dancing to “Pretty Brown Eyes" by Cody Simpson. I felt like a stalker as I watched her through the door. All of a sudden the door started to creak and she stopped dancing.

“Who's there?” She turned off her music. Dang it!

“Ugh sorry, Ann. I heard music.” I scratched my head, entering the room. She grinned punching me in the arm.

“It's okay, J. Wow you're at school early today.”

“Yeah, I woke up early. Couldn't sleep.” I tried changing the subject. “Is that dance for your recital?” I asked.

“No! That's for this huge test today.” She sighed.

“Oh... Well don't worry you'll do fine!” I smiled. “Ugh well I better be going... Class will be starting in like 20 minutes and don't want to be late, or anything...” I looked at clock trying to avoid her eyes.

“Umm... Okay? See you in biology Jaden!” She smiled as I walked away.

Why did I feel so awkward around her? Was it 'cause I loved her? She looked at me like her best friend but I looked at her as the girl I'm in love with.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

    Sorry this chapter is so boring! It's the first chapter so don't worry! It will get better! BTW Sorry for bad grammar.Most fan- fictions have the girl telling the story so I decided to have Jaden telling the story. I was going to upload a couple days ago, but I was upset about Cory Monteith.

RIP BEAUTIFUL ANGEL. YOU WILL BE MISSED <3

    Follow me on Twitter: @Proud_Jadenator