Best Friends-> Maybe More Like Sisters!

Ugh it's 12:32AM and I can't sleep so I thought why not reflect on the past year of my amazing friendship with Ella! And also because I cannot wait to see her! Because she is my best friend.

Ok. So all of these little chapters are kinda like a snapshot of Ella and I's (me Tara) friendship. We both preferred from the get go not to include every single detail because some people might not like what happened or get upset about some things that have happened to us. And also for privacy reasons. I (Tara) have written the whole book with Ella's help along the way. And I have to say, out of all the books I've ever written in my 15 years of life, that this has been the most precious and meaningful one to me. I will simply treasure these memories written in chapters for as long as I live/remember. And I'm sure Ella feels the same.

I haven't had a good past with who I choose as friends. I had a best friend who I met in kindergarten and we were best friends until year 5. All of those years I was a fool and didn't realise what was really going on. The so called best friend I had used me into doing things for her, which weren't bad things, but I can't forgive myself for letting someone I thought was my friend use me. When we were best friends, she was like my only friend and I never quite knew why until she changed schools. And that reason was:her. Simply her. I hate being mean to people, but unfortunately that was the truth. What made the truth stand out even more to me was the fact that when I started back at primary school in year 6 (the last year of primary school) I made a lot more friends than I ever had! That was because people saw the real me. The caring, helpful and funny me. Not the me that was told to do things for someone. Unfortunately, I also learnt when she left that she was mean to my friends, which hurt my feelings even more because I didn't know that it was happening. But after she left, I was glad that I was able to open a new chapter of my life and NOT let anyone use me.

I felt this way for a very long time. Even when I started high school I was always aware of who I became friends with because I was determined to never ever let someone use and betray me like the girl did in primary school. My friends at high school are really nice to me and help me through hard times, and I thank them for that! Because, if I didn't have them who knows what my life would've been like!

But the main reason I am here today is my best friend, Ella! I don't have brothers or sisters and I live in a whole other state with my parents than where my cousins and relatives live so it's hard for me to see and communicate with them. But, I do consider Ella my sister, and most importantly my best friend. And I actually do think that Ella and I will be best friends forever! She means so much to me and has helped me realise that my life is actually worth living and that I shouldn't give up because I have my parents and family who love me very much and I also have her. So, thank you Ella. All though, I don't actually think words or anything could describe how happy I am to have finally found my one true best friend who will always be there for me no matter what! And who knows that I'll be there for her no matter what!

Omg! I just realised that I started this chapter at 12:32AM and it is now 12:51AM. Oh well, time well spent.