Occasion; Fighting

Imagine for Ashley: You were leaning against the kitchen counter as you felt the tears streaming down your face. You and Niall just had your first fight and it was horrible. "You're fucking insane Ash.." you heard him mutter from the other side of the kitchen. "What did you just say?!" you almost screamed out. He turned and looked straight into your eyes and you could see that he was close to crying too "I said that you're insane. I don't know what happened to you.." You looked back at him and wiped your tears and slowly walked up to him and looked up at him as you quietly said "Niall.. I'm sorry.. It was just stupid of me to think something like that." you sobbed. "Please forgive me?" He waited a few seconds to answer it, seconds which felt like years. "I would never cheat on you.. You know that Ash." You couldn't help but smile. You loved it when he called you Ash. You shook your head and once again spoke quietly "I know.. I'm sorry." You wiped your tears and hoped that he would forgive you. Niall wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a tight hug. You buried your head into his chest and smelled the cologne that he was wearing as he whispered "I love you, and I will always love you. I would never cheat on you.."

Imagine for Erin: "Well I'm not like you!" Liam screamed from the other room. "What do you mean not like me?!" you asked him as you stepped into the living room and leaned against the door frame, seeing him cleaning up after tonight's dinner. He turned around to look at you and said "I don't waste that much money on clothes! I can't believe you girls.. is that all you care about? Clothes and make up?" "Liam, I hope you're not fucking serious. Remember what you bought last week? A new car! We already have four cars, what do we need a fifth for?!" you screamed out. He sighed. "Just.. just leave me alone Erin. Lets talk about this in the morning, I'm too tired." You couldn't believe what he just said. "In the morning.." you mumbled with an angry voice and walked away. "It's always in the damn morning!"

Imagine for Mariah: "Fucking hell.." you muttered as you picked up Louis dirty Calvin Kleins from the floor. He tiredly opened one eye and watched you from the couch. You noticed and turned around to look up at him. "Oh, so you're awake now huh?" you growled. "Woah, what's up with the pms:ing?" he asked you and laughed. "Louis, I'm serious. If we're gonna live together you have to learn how to clean up after yourself and not throw your damn underwear all over the flat!" He quickly sat up and cracked his fingers. "I thought we agreed on accepting each other for how we are?!" he spat back and looked straight into your eyes which felt like he was looking straight into your soul. "Yeah, we did. But you're 21 Louis, twenty fucking one and you don't even clean up after youself!" you once again growled and stood up, walking away to the bathroom. "I'm sorry love.." he called after you. "It's okay Lou.." you said as you threw his underwear in the washing machine.

Imagine for Bethany: "But you're never home!" you shouted out as you grabbed your pillow and held it close to your stomach. Niall stood across the room, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. "You should've thought of that before you became my girlfriend Beth. You knew it! You already knew that I was touring A LOT." he growled back and looked straight into your soul. "But not this much.." you sobbed and placed your head in your hands as you tried to calm yourself down. You felt his hand on your shoulder. "Princess.. I'm sorry.." he sighed. "Hey, look at me, please." you looked up at him with bright red eyes and you saw your cute, blonde haired boyfriend sitting just next to you, biting his lip. "It's just one month left, and we're done with the touring for the year.." he continued to look into your eyes as he wiped away some of your salty tears. "Please bare with me" he almost begged you. You nodded and leaned forward to kiss him. "I'm sorry Ni.. I love you." you mumbled on his lips.

Imagine for Cynthia; "But I'm ALWAYS the one cleaning up in this damn house!" you screamed out as you were walking towards the kitchen with the anger just boiling up inside you. “And your point is...?” you heard Harry, your boyfriend shout after you as he followed you into the kitchen. You quickly turned around and stared into his green and damn beautiful eyes. “MY POINT IS” you shouted the first three words “is that I'm not your fucking butler or maid or whatever! I'm tired of walking around in this damn house, cleaning up everything after you. Don't you think that you're big enough to clean up after yourself or what?!” you tried to calm yourself down but you just couldn't. This wasn't the first argument you've had about this subject, this week. “Whatever Cynthia, I'm leaving.” you heard Harry say as you watched him walk out of the kitchen and slamming the door behind him.