The Bubbles

#Warning, This is a very stupid story.

One day Frieda and Felix woke up, and their bedroom was filled with bubbles. Where had they come from? They decided to find out. But first, - How would they find the door? Felix grabbed a lamp and started beating the bubbles until they popped. Frieda had no clue what he was doing, so she just sat there. Felix was screaming, "DIE DIE, YOU STUPID AIR POCKETS!!" Frieda, Still had no clue what he was doing, grabbed Felix's headphones, and started Beating the bubbles. Felix Saw what she was doing to his headphones, So he screamed and grabbed them.

The Headphones whispered to Felix and said, "Pewdiepie, *Cough* I will miss you" And then they died. Felix cried and fell on the floor, and drowned in bubbles. Frieda Just realized that they had a fan, so she turned it on, and the bubbles popped. Felix then got up and said "I Had nothing to drown in" and walked into the kitchen. But when he did, There were bubbles there too!

Suddenly, mark, aka markiplier knocked on the door. Sean aka Jacksepticeye, Popped out of the couch, and got the door. Felix said "Why are you guys here!?" Markiplier Replied with "WEVE COME TO DO THAT CHALLENGE" Felix stared blankly at them. "What challenge?" He asked, The bubbles making his skin soft. Sean stared at him intensily, And Felix could feel the tension.

The room started to get hot as the X files theme played, and mark made that one face. Suddenly Frieda Grabbed a fan and made the bubbles go away. Jacksepticeye screamed "ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED" And everyone screamed. Mark whispered "Herb lore" as tumblr exploded off of everyone's phone. Mark screamed as the anons started sounding like Villagers on minecraft. Sean copied them "MEH MEH MEEH MRPH Meh". Felix had no clue what was going on.

Everyone screamed and Gravity falls exploded off tumblr. Also a whole bunch of memes did as well. Everyone sang the Gravity falls theme song as Dippy Fresh rode on a skate board around the house. Bill cipher was a nacho with a top hat. Sean screamed "GET NOSCOPED" And markiplier screamed "MOM GET THE CAMERA" And then the whole world exploded. The end.

Herblore.

I Hope you enjoyed this rather hot and spicy story.