Signing in (Louis)

Louis' P.O.V

Ugly fag, no one cares about you!

"Yes, they do!" I tightly closed my eyes, stomping my foot.

"Lou, is the voice talking to you?"

I nodded keeping my eyes tightly closed.

"They will help you here."

No they won't, they won't waste their time on a worthless fag!

"Shut up!" I screamed.

"Louis baby, calm down!"

Ha, calm down like that bitch knows anything.

"That's my mum!" I stomped my foot again.

"Louis, we're here."

I slowly opened my eyes to see an old castle like building. My mum walked over and wrapped an arm over my shoulder. I'm going to miss her doing that. I looked at my mum and back to the building. I sighed knowing it's going to be my new home till I can get better. I looked over to see a girl with sort of grey, blonde hair. She looked about my age maybe a year younger.

You're a poof, you have no chance with a girl like that!

"I don't want to go out with her!" I shut my eyes, stomping my foot.

"C'mon, we'll get you signed in."

 Look, she can't wait to get rid of you!

I clenched my eyes shut biting my lip almost drawing blood. I opened my eyes to see my mum looked at me sympathetically. I closed my eyes nodding my head. I opened them again. We walked to the reception desk.

"I'm here to drop off Louis Tomlinson."

She looked over to me "You must be Louis Tomlinson?"

I nodded "That is me."

"Hi, my name is Hayley Williams call me Hayley! I don't like all the formal stuff"

I smiled a little "Okay"

"I will be yours and a Harry Styles' aid!" *(AN: I know it seems cliché but I wrote Liam,Niall and Harry's names down and I got Harry's name twice so yeah! I have a plan though)

I nodded "Okay, Is Harry signed in yet?"

"No, not yet."

I nodded.

"Will I go get his stuff?"

"I will get someone to come help you with Louis items. Paul?"

"Yes?"

"Can you help..."

"Jay"

"Jay get Louis items?"

"That's what I'm here for right?"

She giggled. "Yes, now once you get them bring them up to room 126"

I turned to my mum tears were in her eyes. I looked at her sympathetically. She hugged me, I hugged back. I tried not to cry.

"I'm going to miss you"

"I'm going to miss you too"

A couple tears ran down her cheeks. I wiped them away. She sighed and hugged me again. I hugged back knowing it's going to be the last time I will for a while. I sighed and looks up.

"Now go get my clothes woman!"

We both laughed and she kissed my forehead. She walked out the door and Paul followed her. She gave Paul my stuff and turned and waved at me. I waved back and she got in her car and drove off.

Its just you and me now!

I winced stomping my foot. I can't wait to get this voice away, once it's gone it'll be the best day of my life!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be 6 parts to the signing in. Once they are over the proper story will start.

~Emma x