Chapter 1

Okay, so before I start I got like two things to say. First, I live in America so me trying to write from the point of view from someone from England or Ireland is gonna be different and probably way off. Also, I like constructive criticism but please don't hate on me and don't just say my book is horrible. You have to have reasons for disliking it. Oh, also, I wouldn't say I'm an amazing writer. I have written a bunch of books. But I would also say I'm pretty decent at writing.  

One more thing(sorry), in this book the main character is a drug addict, so I want to say I don't think doing drugs is good. I don't want to offend anybody either.

I Loved You First

Chapter 1

~Reagan's P.O.V~

I wanted it.

I wanted it so badly.

I was craving it. I use to always crave peanut butter as a child. But now I crave this. But it's ten times worse.

I sighed as I stared at Farrah carefully, but shakily put the heroin on her finger and put it in her mouth.

Farrah was my best friend. She wasn't using me for drugs, she was an actual friend..... that does drugs. My old friend Carla was only friends with me for all the drugs I could get. I had a lot of money so I had a lot of cocaine and heroin.

I stood up abruptly and walked into the bathroom. It was a small bathroom so I sat up on the counter top. I opened my bag and took out a weed joint. I pulled out my lighter and lit it, leaning against the mirror I put it to my mouth and took it it. I held it in my mouth for a minute before blowing it out in puffs. I finished the joint and walked out.

I went to the living room of Farrah's small house and picked up my black leather jacket. I slipped it over my white tank top and put on my black boots.

"I'm leaving. Tomorrow I'm going into the city to see Blake. He says he just got some new weed from a new seller. Thought I might try it. Holly is coming to. Come to my house by 6. We are leaving then." I said and put my bag over my head and onto my shoulder.

She nodded. "Kay." She lit a joint and sucked some in. "Tell Blake to save me some."

"Do you have money?"

"I'll take some from my moms purse or Erica's room." She said. Erica was her younger sister. She was only 13 but she was already sucked into the life of drugs and gangs. Her mom worked as a nurse at the hospital in the city.

I nodded. I hated when she did that but Farrah was even more addicted than me. Which was saying a lot.

"Call you later." I said as I closed her front door behind me. I got into black mustang and drove off.

~~~~

I stopped at the front gates and smiled at Bob. He smiles back and pressed the button that opened the two big gates. I pulled into my long driveway and got out of my car. I walked to the front doors and went inside. My boot heals clicked on the marble floor as I went into the dinning room where my mom, dad, and sister were eating dinner.

"Where have you been?" My mother asked calmly but she glared at me. She hated me.

"At Farrah's." I said and dropped my bag on the floor. I walked to the table and took the seat across from my mom and next to my sister Rachel. She was only 7.

"I don't like that girl. She is trouble." My mother said. She had a bit of a country accent. She is from Kentucky but moved to Chicago and met my dad. They bought a huge house that was outside of the city and my dad's hotel business kicked off so now he owns 17 hotels around the world.