'The One'

Everyone always talks about finding 'The One' and it would be great to do so, finding someone I can be with and have cute days where we just stay in our pyjamas with a hot chocolate and watch Disney movies, that would be the perfect scenario!

I would love to be able to find that person this year, but I really doubt it now. I even downloaded a dating app just to see if the possibilities were there, but I guess not as I get too nervous to even talk to any of them. 

There used to be a boy that was in my classes throughout school and I used to daydream about the day that we would ride off into the sunset and elope... wow, thinking on that makes me sound strange. You know the wishes that you make when you fill up the bear in Build a Bear? I span around on that spot by the filling machine and wished into that cotton heart that would be placed in the bear that I would cuddle at night that one day I would be able to kiss this person. I WAS EIGHT, OKAY?!

Anyway, I read these books and stories of people who go through lives where they isolate themselves and then meet the dream guy who they will spend eternity with and grow old together... maybe that will happen to me, maybe.

It's not as if I haven't got any friends that I could talk this through, because I do. But they're all on the internet, one day I shall meet them but for now I will live with the late night video chatting and messaging on social media throughout the day.