Chapter Four

I sat up to see Amaimon. I stood up and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at his green eyes confused. " I love you. I have loved you from when you was just a little girl." He whispered. "No no no no you don't. Please tell me you are joking uncle. It is so wrong." He laughed like a crazy person. I leaned in and picked my chin up. I was shaking my head trying to say no but he held my head still and then he placed a kiss on my lips. I tried to push back but he would not have it. He then pushed me against the wall. He started to take my dress off. His lips were still against mind so I could not scream. My dress was now torn off. I was standing there in my underwear, tears were rolling down my cheeks. I could hear the door opening. Then stood in the doorway was Rin. He ran up to Amaimon and pulled him off me. Rin stood in front of me protecting me. Yukio ran in after and kicked Amainmon out. I started to cry onto Rin's back. "Look (Y/N) it is okay." He said hugging me tightly. Yukio looked at me and thrown a silk dressing gown at me. Rin put it on for me. I blushed at his motion. He burst out laughing "Awww Yukio look (y/n) is blushing doesn't she look cute." Yukio nodded and said "(Y/N) can I take a shower, we don't have on in our room."

"Yes sure." He smiled and took a towel from behind his back and made his way to the bathroom. Rin still held me in his warm tight grip. "(Y/N) I do not like the fact that he touched you if anyone ever lays a hand on you again they can look out. YOUR MINE!" I looked at him confused and he went bright red and ran off to him room. I ran after him only to find him crying on his bed. I ran over to his to comfort him and I sat down on his bad and I wrapped my arms around him and I lay a kiss on his cheek. "(Y/N) what was that for."

"I well I um .... I THINK I LIKE YOU RIN." He laughed and kissed me on my forehead. I looked up to him and he grabbed my chin and whispered "(Y/N) I think I urr I urr LIKE YOU TOO." He then kissed me on my lips and I kissed him and we made out for a few minutes and then Yukio walked in. "RIN GET AWAY FROM HER!" He shouted and pulled us off each other  he slapped Rin.I screamed and stood in front of Rin to protect him. "STOP YUKIO DON'T HURT HIM!" Yukio raised his gun to Rin's head and pulled the trigger. "NO NO NO YUKIO STOP PLEASE I BEG YOU." I fell to my knees. Yukio still had his gun pointed at Rin. Rin looked up at Yukio "YUKIO STOP PLEASE." He put the gun away and put it in his coat. " I need to go somewhere please look after (Y/N) while I go." Rin nodded and then placed me back on my feet and I threw my arms around him hugging him like I was saying goodbye. "(Y/N) I have to protect you tonight so do you mind if we sleep in the same bed." I nodded and then Rin threw me on the bed and then he jumped on after me I put my sword by Rin's and he wrapped his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest and we few asleep but as I drifted I heard Rin say "(Y/N) I will protect you with my life, I think I love you" My heart skipped a beat and my whole body was smiling. He said that he LOVE ME OH MY GOD! I thought to myself I love you too Rin.