A recap of my life

My name is Nene , and i'm the girl on the right of the book cover. I know, im cute but the girl one the right is cute too. That's my best friend Alexi but all her friends call her Lexi. She loud and funny, shes really good at math too (unlike me). Well i'm loud too and funny but i hate math. Well i don't hate it but i hate the math teacher, she doesn't teach it right. One day in class she asked if i knew the answer to a question i didnt know and i said "i dunno". That BITCH had the nerve to say "well if you payed attention in class you would know". I looked back to see if she was talking to someone else and i rolled my neck and said "who are you talking to? she was like "you Ms.Walker".I jumped out of my seat and said "look Mrs.Saggy Ass, you need to take it down 3 more notches cause i'm not the one".She sent me to the principals office but i didnt get a referal because the principal is my aunt.. but dont tell no one. Another one of my friends are Elijah. He's sneaky, hes a damn fool  and hes hot. Hes not really into sports. My boyfriends name is Malik and hes mexican, black and white. He has curly hair and plays football (of course). Anyway now back to me. i have 6 sisters and 2 brothers but they all dont live with me, but that a long story so let me just get started with this book!!!