I

Feliciano's POV

Crunch, crunch, crunch rung through my ears as I walked through high piles of snow. I was staying in Berlin, Germany, for a World Meeting and I was trying to get to my hotel. A upon leaving the meeting, it begin to snow. I didn't think it would turn into a massicco snowstorm! Ve...I wish Japan or Germany was here...I don't like being alone, especially during snowstorms!

"Ve...i-i-it's-a c-c-c-c-cold..." I whispered to myself as I forced my way through snow. I only had a light winter coat, my uniform, and snowshoes, no gloves or a scarf. It was very dark, the streetlights of Berlin were the only source of light. My hotel was a couple more blocks away and my body wanted to give up. I felt very light-headed and my fingers felt like they were going to brake off.

"A c-c-couple-a m-m-more blocks-a...th-th-then you-a can have-a pasta..." I whispered, trying to keep myself motivated. The cold nipped at my skin and my head was hurting more by the minute.

"A-a-almost-a th-th-there..." I mumbled as the snowfall increased by a tenfold. Piles of harden snow increased in size as I tugged myself through the snow. My vision suddenly became dimmer and darker and my head buzzed with pain. The dim streetlights and snow were the last things I saw before fainting.