2013 4 July 1:55am

I haven't cried in 2 weeks but today I broke that record. It just hurts too much to endure. I hope she know how much I care about her. Every night I'm just lying in my bed wondering what she's thinking about. What question did she ask that day we hung out? If you don't remember I'll remind you what happened. It was July 1st around 6:45 and Joseph , You and I were at Chapters. Joe and I were asking questions to this decision maker. You ask a question but didn't say it out loud. And the decision maker answered No Way to your question. You probably don't remember the question unless it was very important to you. Also that day you barely spoke a word to me. I know how you can't really start a conversation. And you always waited for the person to speak to you, but you can't always depend on other people to say something. You have to talk if there is a problem. My dad always told me if there was anything wrong or I needed help with something to not be afraid to ask or talk to him. There was only one time that you built up the courage to ask and that was "Chanel, What are your feelings for me?". I really hope your out of your shell now. And is not afraid to ask or talk.