Hmm..So That's Who They Are

Lauren's POV...
Well we all just got back to the house and we're chilling in Paris's room looking up these boys.

Serena: Man I have been here wayyy to much to still be getting lost going to the bathroom.

Paris: But......Sese...the bathroom is in my room.

Lauren: *dying laughing rolling around on the floor*

Sese: *smacks lips* man shut up Laur.. You get lost in my house too....

Lauren: *silent* shush yo mouth girl

Lauren: *silent* shush yo mouth girl...I don't get lost...often...

Paris: alright everyone shut up I got something. Soooo these boys are in a singing group they sound pretty good. I personally like the song Your Favorite Song.

Lauren: Ooo lemme see! *Listens to some songs* Hmmm I actually like House Party.

Serena: I like *coughs* Bang Bang Bang *coughs* it's catchy

Paris: Mhm I heard you yo freaky ahh.

Paris: Alright well they're in our grade so I guess we'll be seeing them around. They seem cool or whatever but I'm not obsessed or anything.

Lauren: Yea well let's watch a movie y'all I'm bored.

Serena: Ooo let's watch Jack and Jill!!!!

Lauren: With Adam Sandler??

Serena: Yassss that's my movie.

Paris: Lol calm down sweetie. I'll go get it from Mommy's room.

The girls watch the movie and fall asleep. Over the weekend, they pretty much chill and do homework. They are getting ready to go to bed to prepare for school the next day and to finally see these MB boys in person.