Note 6

I have a wish on my birthday. Do you know what it is? Trust. I want my friends to trust me even with simple things. These past few days, i dont know if im just being emotional or moody. Do you know what it feels when your close friends are talking about something and they wont even tell you. Its like Im the seventh wheel. Im out of place. I know I can be talkative and loud, but i know when to keep secrets specially with friends. I feel like they cant trust me. I feel that they cant feel my presence anymore. Im just a ghost to them. Another thing is when we are together and suddenly they are whispering to each other and then you asks them what it is and they just talk again to each other and say that "Dont tell her" . Im like what the hell? Im here. Im your friend. You can trust me. Its been bothering me for a week now. I always feel out of place. I feel that they are always judging me. I know that its bad to doubt your friends, but how can i stop doubting when they always doubt if they could trust me. I dont know who to talk to anymore. I dont know who to trust anymore. I dont know who to tell what i feel. Im scared that they might say that im begging people to pity me. Do you know how hard it is to have a stressful day and you cant even have a peace of mind. Im always thinking if they are not backstabbing me . I feel that my friends , our strong bond , is slowly fading away. And I cant risk asking them because im afraid to lose them. They are like my second family. They are even afraid to say some comments about each other because someone might be offended. But we are friends, we should tell each other. We just need to be patient and dont be hot headed. Dont take it negatively. Why cant we just do that. I love you guys. If we could only have a open forum to each other, AND TELL EACH OTHER THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY . YES IT CAN HURT US . BUT IT IS ONLY AT FIRST. ATLEAST WE WILL KNOW THAT WE TRUST EACH OTHER. I know that there are some things that we really need to keep to ourselves but if we have a problem, we should atleast tell each other some things so somehow we could help. What are friends are for?

So please. I just need your trust. If you already did, then atleast show me by not keeping secrets from me or if you wont tell me all about it, then atleast tell me what it is about. I Love You Friends ❤