The Beginning

12/17/15

The night was dark and Alexander was far from home. Something un-peculiar happened to Alexander, it was something he promised he would never do, it was a secret he promised he would always keep safe.

Alexander's breathing was fast and heavy. His heart was beating fast as he walked home on a cold night under a dark starry night sky. His clothes were stained with blood and he was crying in tears as he held Alexis, his hand was placed gently under her head and his arm under her legs.

He laid her on a empty wet road and ran away. He had no idea who this girl was, he had no idea why he reacted violently when her hand touched his shoulder but he had to get away before he got caught.

Two months before
They started off as a regular crew of boys. Until they shared their secrets that they are sons of the most powerful gods. On the other hand, Alexander did not share his same secret and vanished from the room, leaving his friends and brother wondering why.

Present Day
Alexis woke up on a cold-moist road. She sat up, checking for surroundings, seeing nothing but what seems to be like a road full of ghosts. It felt weird standing alone in the middle of nowhere.

Alexis walked to a diner to call her brother Samuel. She walked in and stopped in her tracks for a moment, to check her surroundings. She saw the most weirdest-looking people. A old man with big blue-crystal eyes stared at her as he drank his coffee. A lady with crazy-brown hair smiled at her which showed her crooked teeth. Alexis didn't bother to smile back. Today was a weird day and she didn't want to make it weirder by meeting a odd person. Alexis walked up to the cash register. As soon as their eyes met, she fell in love with him. "Hi, can I borrow a phone to call my brother real quick." The cash register with green eyes smiled politely and lent her his phone.

She dialed Samuel's phone number and put it to her ear.

"Hello, Samuel?"

"Mom has been worried sick about you."

"I know Samuel but....."

"But what Alexis?!?"

Alexis stood quiet. She didn't want to say anything to her brother about what happened last night. It was a scary situation for her and she learned her lesson about walking on a dark, cold night all alone.