HELP YOURSELF FIRST

Helping yourself-

First- Make yourself happy! Dont put yourself down, do the things you like more. Yes, i understand that some people put others happiness before their own and thats very sweet of you, but you have to help yourself at times as well, you got to make youself happy as well, while making others happy.
Second- Dont let ANYONE ever tell you how to live your life, who to love, how to dress, how to act, or what not to do, humans make mistakes, thats a fact, in fact, ive made many mistakes myself, but they make you who you are at the end of the day. You have to be proud of yourself.
Third- Be kind to others, it doesnt take much to smile at someone, like seriously? I don't care if your face hurts, just smile. It could make someone's day, they could be ready to give up, and you could save them, you are NOT the only person in this world with stress and complications, it gets hard of course, but you've just got to smile through it, and remember that it always gets better. As long as you are keepin' your head up, it will get better. I promise.
Fourth-Life comes and goes in the blink of an eye it could be gone, dont regret the things you do, regret the things you didnt do! This life will never be "easy" it'll get hard, but it'll get better, never will it ever be easy, nothing is easy, but nothing is impossible either, dont give up hope, there is always a rainbow after rain..
Fifth-Life gets better, so do what you can while you can, say what you want when you want, dont hold back because you're scared, because no matter what you do or who you are, you will get judged, it doesnt matter, people just like to be jerks, and bully other people, I don't know how making other people sad makes them happy, but thats none of my bisnuess, all I know is that it's a crappy thing to do to someone.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
A/N- HEYY! Haha, so this is the first chapter, whoop whoop, i really hope this helps you guys, if you have any questions or need any advice, message me, i will make a chapter about it as soon as possible, and yea.