The Horsemen

sorry if it seems to be going kinda slow to start off but its about to start getting better with more action in it and i promise no more jumping ahead in time i just wanted to get in a little about the training before kicking in on the main of the story HOPE YOU ENJOY :)

Chapter 2

~three years later~

I was sitting on top of a parking garage in downtown Atlanta as I watched her slowly walk by heading to who knows where when I felt a vibration in my jeans pocket. Right away I knew who it was because the fucker never left me alone when we weren’t on a mission. “what do you want famine?” I asked with a barely repressed snarl.

“oh nuthin much just wondering why your still stalking her after all these years.”

“I aint stalking her im keeping my promise shit head.” I growled not bothering to hide the annoyance in my voice.

“yea yea yea, why don’t you just bring her in already the colonel said april could join the team after he saw what she did to her body guards two years ago. Shit did you know one guy is still in a coma?” I could hear him chuckling on the other end of the fone.

“yea I know, look is their a reason your calling other than to piss me off? And no she aint joining this fucking life.”

“yea actually im in town and wanted to see if you felt like hitting up the dive?” the dive is an underground bar/ fight pit. The team frequents it quite a lot to let off some aggression every now and then.

“sure ill be their in twenty.” and with that I hung up on him and walked over to my bike. My bike was my pride and joy, flat black with a bone white grim reaper on each side of the bike and all the metal was powder coated a bone white. It was a Kawasaki ninja zx-12r and when I got through with it after first buying it it was un touchable. I grabbed my matching helmet off the back turn light and slid it on as I slung my leg over the seat. And hauled ass out of their heading towards the dive.

When I pulled up I noticed famine had just pulled up next to two other bikes I also recognized. The other 3 bikes were all hiyabusa’s one solid white while the next was painted with an inferno paint scheme and famines was a sleek shiny polished black. 

“I take it war and conquest have already gotten here?”

Famine simply nods before taking off his helmet and then looks up at me and says, “you do realize were probably going to have to break up a fight when we get in their right?”

“yea I know those two boys never did quite know how to stay out of trouble.” this coming from me is saying something but luckily I have learned to control my anger as my new role on this team.

Famine chuckles at that statement and gets off his bike as I do the same and we walk towards the entrance and into the club. As soon as we walk in my eyes locked onto the center of the building set below ground leval so that everyone can get a good view of the caged ring people fight in. its highly illegal but also in a part of town no cop that wants to see the next day ventures near. Which is why me and the others liked it so much. Cant stay dead if a cop recognizes you from the past. As I looked in the cage I noticed war was slowly circling around facing a guy that looked to be twice his size. That didn’t faze me at all because war loved to fight and was damn good at it. Most days the only real match he ever had worth a damn to him was with the other members of the team. He would ask conquest and famine to wrestle with him all the time. He wasn’t stupid enough to ask me more than the one time. Because when I agreed to fight him I almost snapped his neck. Needles to say im not a big fan of fighting unless im going to kill my opponent.