KING OF BADMINTON

Once upon a time, in a place where BADMINTON known, there was a boy who was said to be the king of this sport, his name is JADEN.

       In the train station, a girl was running very fast because she was late.But luckily she catch up.When she entered the train, he saw a boy with a black hair wearing a blue and whtie cap, blue jacket and a bag with a badminton racket. She saw the racket and she wonder if he is a player, but she didn't bother him so he sat down in the chair in front of him.The girl heared a noise next to the boy, as she looked at them it was a highschool boys.The boys was teasing the girl because of her dress, her dress was very short and her legs was exposed.The boys went to her and said "You have a nice legs girl" and the other one said "Yeah, yes you do" then, all the boys laugh. The girl was starting to cry, when the boys laughed very loud, the boy with the cap shouted "Will you please shut up!!!".They suddenly shut and point the boy with a badminton racket and said "How dare you to interrupt us?".You three were teasing the girl and she is starting to cry."So what? what is it for you?".The boy replied"It's really nothing for me,but when you started to hurt her,it's really a big thing for me."The boy was really angry at that time and said "Who are you boy?".The boy stands up and said "My name is JADEN!!! remember that!".The boy saw his racket and said "Then let's do this in a game, if I win you will bow down before us, but if you win we will not gonna tease her up ever again!. deal?...". No problem.The boys leaved them and the girl said "Thank you very much!!!". jaden replied "no problem". "are you sure you will win?", Jaden said "yep, you can watch if you want to, what is your name by the way?". The girl replied with a blush on her face "A...aa.. Alex!"."ok see you later!". Jaden leaved her and the girl was still staring at the boy.

        In the afternoon, 1:00 p.m they started the game in the court, the other boy was very confident because he is a player and he is sure that he will win this match. Jaden takes the first serve, when he swinged the racket the shuttlecock go very high, and the other boy was ready to hit it. As he swings his racket the shuttlecock change it's direction and he misses it!."What was that?",Jaden replied is it hard to  hit it?". Alex was watching, she said "I think he was right from what he has said to me.".Then a man arrived and said "hello, Alex enjoying the show?". Alex replied immediately "co...coach Kent? what are you doing in here?", "I was expecting jaden to come here" he replied."What? you know... " "Jaden? yeah, he is my nephew,and at this game that boy that Jaden is playing with now.... will be crushed"."What?!, are you sure about that?"she replied shoutly."Yeah, because Jaden is born with this sport, and he is THE KING OF BADMINTON!!". Then jaden keeps hitting the shuttle! and every hit is a score!! at the end the boy surrendered and the game ended in the score of "0 - 21".And the King won the game....