Part 1

I was currently at my class, staring at those whiteboard in front of me blankly. I haven't think of what I should do after this. I looked at my watch, 5:10 p.m. I packed my stuff and walk home. I was clearly zooming out all day because of this one strange dream I got last night. Well I got a boyfriend. His name was Zack and he was a great boyfriend. But what bothers me was Vanessa. She was Zack's ex crush and I kept dreaming about them being happy together. I can't stop thinking about that dream since last night. After I arrived home, I took showers and went straight to my bed. I checked my phone. 11 new massages. From Zack. He was worried.

"Are you home?"

"Hello?"

"So, I guess you're still at school, huh?

"Take care."

"Its 3 p.m. you should be home by now"

"Bae, where are you?"

"I miss you so much even though we met earlier"

"I'm worried. Its 5 p.m. you never at school this late"

"Are you ignoring me? What have I done?"

"Okay bae. Its 5.30 p.m. where the hell are you?

"Please be okay...."

Its 8 p.m. I look at his last seen on WhatsApp was at 7:58 p.m. I'm sure he's doing his homework now so I won't bother him. I've finished my homework at school earlier so I can have some free time to kill. I don't get jealous often but when I do, I really let all of my emotions out. So, Vanessa was my classmate and we were close. We always hang out together and always gossiping about the 'other girls' who always talk about how pretty they were. Let me explain Zack and Vanessa's situation. So at first, Zack had a big crush on Vanessa but she rejected him. But then, Vanessa realized that she loved Zack but I think she can't spit it out because she already rejected him twice so she kept it to herself. Zack still liked her when we were in form 4. That was the first time I knew him as a friend and not as acquaintance. Vanessa hated Zack and I don't know why. Maybe because Zack always push Vanessa to like him and yeah, he was obsessed with her. Okay, let's end this Vanessa and Zack's story because I'm not interested with them. Finally after 30 minutes, I replied him.

"I'm okay. There's nothing to be worried about. I have some business with Teacher Zai that's why I'm late. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight"

I locked my phone and shut my eyes tightly. A clear drops of tears rolling down to my check non-stop. I don't know when I stopped crying because I was asleep.

The next day, I came to school and saw him sitting on my place. I walk towards him.

"Oh morning bae"

"Yeah morning. Can you move so I can put my bag?"

"Oh sure"

He moved as I commanded. He stared at me. He always do that because he said I looked cute in the morning.

"Stop staring at me"

"Why? You look cute today"

"Not today. I don't have mood to joke around."

"Is there something wrong?"

"No"

"So why are you being so moody this early morning?"

"I don't know. I just feel down that's it"

"Bae, if you need anything just call me okay? I will be by your side"

"Okay"

And then he went back to his place. He was not the same Zack that I knew. He would make me stop pouting because he hates it when I have a bad day. But now, he would just let me recover by myself and never worried about me. I open my novel and started to read them since I have like an hour to go before our first period start. The bell rings. Recess time. I don't feel like eating so I stayed at class with a few of my classmates. I sat alone at my table. I looked at the window and saw Zack was having a good splendid time with Vanessa and my fellow classmates. He seems to fall in love with her again. I'm not surprised because these days, he always talk about how he hates Vanessa and how he used to missed her and how he was obsessed with her back when he still have feelings with Vanessa. And Vanessa doesn't look the same. Vanessa always tried to ignore Zack and never spoke to him if there wasn't any important things to talk about. But today, she was enjoying her time with Zack. Okay, I knew that this is it. He will leave me whenever he wanted to be with Vanessa, his love. I put my head on table and let my tears dropped, again.