Chapter 7 I'm Coming For You

Natsu POV
I was practicing my hardness, but I couldn't I was to depressed. Did Lucy and I break up?How did this happen? I wanted my questions to be answers. I was pissed off and sad at the same time.

Lucy POV
I couldn't even look him in eyes when we saw each other I couldn't even talk to my best friends. Why did he do that?Was he confession just to play with my hearts? I had many questions, but no one will answer them.

Levy POV
"We need to fix this", I said. "Yeah", Gajeel said. "How I mean Lucy won't talk to us or even sit with us", Erza said. "Same here Erza every since that day he has been ignoring us too", Jellal said. "Juvia thinks we should talk to them", Juvia said and Gray nodded.

Lyon POV
"Maybe we should leave things as it is", I said walking to them. "Hello Juvia I heard rumors that you are dating ice boy here am I right", she looked scared. "That's not your business and why are you here Lyon", Gray said. "I came to warn you about this guy name Loki. He is coming for Lucy right NOW", I said and they all looked at me.

"WHERE IS SHE", Erza said. "Down the hallway", all of them ran so fast that wind blew. "Tch stupid motherfuckers", I said walking away.

Lucy POV
I was in the hallway writing things down in my diary, until I saw someone walking to me. "Hello beautiful", he said and I immediately got up. "WHO ARE YOU", I said kinda scared. It was dark down here because school is ending early today. "I'm Loki the guy that will make you mine." I was about to run, until I noticed and there was just a wall.

"Oh please don't", I said pushing him away and was about to make a run, until he pulled me in and started to kiss my neck. "Someone please help", I said. He was going up and down on my thighs and groping my boobs. "You can't escape", he said smirking. I then heard people screaming my name. I was saved, until I notice that there was people who grabbed Juvia,Erza, and Levy.

"Why are you doing this", I said. "We are getting paid a lot of money for this you can thank Mrs. Faboulous." I looked at him in shocked. "LISANNA DID THIS!!!!!!"

Lisanna POV
"you can do whatever you want with them I don't care just make sure no one finds out it is me", I walked out the door and saw Natsu said. "Natsu if you want something just tell me", I said comforting him. "All I want is Lucy by my side", he said looking down once again. It's ALWAYS HER!!!

Juvia POV
I was throw in with my friends in a cage. "W-What are you going to do with us and where is boys", I said. "Lyon made sure they didn't come down here and told them to get ready for the game today", Loki said smirking. "THE MATH COMBINATION", Levy said crying. "That doesn't matter right now Levy we have to get out of here NOW", Erza said trying to find somewhere to escape. "She's right", Lucy said and we tried to find an exit.

Natsu POV
I got dress for the game and I saw my teammates. "Natsu we haven't really been acting like a team lately...I'm sorry that you and Lucy had a fight, but we need you our there playing with us Natsu", Gray said. I just ignored them. "Listen here fire brain we have to make this a quick game because the girls can be in big trouble right now", Gajeel said. THAT GOT ME LISTENING!!!

"I'm fired up now ", I said walking with my buds.

Natsu / Lucy POV
"I forgive you guys and I love you guys"!!

(Don't know much a about basketball so skipping that)

I shot the last shot while the time was on seconds. EVERYONE CHEERED. WE DIDN'T LOOSE ONE GAME. It was 50-8 we KILLED THEM.

"Ok now time to find them", I said running out with Gray,Gajeel, and Jellal. I'm coming Lucy.