-COVERS-

I've decided to start making covers for others.

In order to request one, all I ask is that you write a comment on this chapter and THIS CHAPTER ALONE containing the following elements:

title:

author:

mood/theme:

major plot points:

actor/actress on cover (if desired):

important objects (if desired):

In terms of payment, I ask for credit in the description of your story, and a dedication to one of your chapters. I would also appreciate it if you were following me and voted for this book. This is so that I don't have to crowd the cover with my name, as well as giving credit to my work. I will be spending quite a long time on each cover, so be please be patient and kind and I'll make sure your cover kills. 

Although I have my own style, I completely understand if the cover just doesn't sit right with you. I am more than willing to work out the details once it's been posted. I'll be saving all the covers even after their posted, so it's not a problem if there is something that needs to be changed. Just leave a comment on the chapter that your cover belongs to, and I'll be happy to chat it up. 

I should also say that if you choose to no longer use my cover, I don't mind, but I hold the right to offer it up to anyone that wants it. If you aren't using it, that doesn't mean that someone else might want to. 

I really hope you all like them, and I look forward to hearing from you.

xx.