Chapter 2

"His face when you threw that coke over him, priceless!" Fletcher almost choked on his food through all his laughing.

After leaving Simon's office the boys had helped calm me down before taking me out to my favorite restaurant in London.

The jokes they'd made about it kept me laughing, almost making me forget his snide remark all together.

"Here comes trouble" Dante sung making my eyes snap up.

"I don't want to go over, they clearly hate us!" an Irish accent snapped from behind me and I frowned.

"Nonsense come over!" Frazier waved the people over making Dante thump him on the side and me and Fletcher turn around to see what all the fuss was about.

"You're joking right?" almost choking on my burger at the sight of them stood there Fletcher sighed, shaking his head at Frazier.

"We'll just go sit somewhere else" the one who sat in the middle in Simon's said turning to leave but Mr. Hottie stopped him.

"We've been invited over Li, it would be rude not to go" he held eye contact with me making a smirk appear on my face.

"You guys can come over but you better leave the dog outside" I laughed evilly flicking my head in Harry's direction.

"Burn" the blonde one giggled.

The boys all wandered over taking seats on the table joined to ours, of course Harry sat as far away from me as possible and luckily my own Mr. Hottie sat beside me - I really did need to learn all their names.

"I'm Louis" he mumbled a grin still present on his face.

"Addie" I nodded glancing around the table.

"I got that" he laughed, quickly placing his order to the waiter he turned back towards me. "I'm guessing you don't know the other guys names either so I'll help you out. Opposite me is Niall who if I'm honest is seriously on edge about being around you guys" my eyes flickered over to Blondie who literally did look petrified.

"Next to him is Zayn who's the least intimidated by you guys... Aside from me of course" he added a wink here making my eyes automatically roll, before I directed them towards the tanned boy.

"Opposite him is Liam, he's the serious one" 'the one in the middle' came into my head.

"Then on the end is of course is Harry who I'm sure you don't want to know any more about" he let out a low laugh finally moving his head away from my own; not that I minded the closeness.

"Ad you ready babe?" Dante's slightly annoyed voice came from across the table gesturing towards the door.

"Yeah, I'll see you soon hopefully" I smiled at Louis before directing a glare at Harry.

"Hopefully" he mumbled returning the smile.

There's always an exception to the hate, right?

And Louis was definitely it.