Prolouge

Prolouge -

Tesjaa's POV -

'Love' does not exist. Jacob Perez is an example of why I don't believe, no he's not my ex. He's the schools playa playa and once a player always one. He breaks girls hearts and leaves them clueless. Poor girls. Ferah Adames is another reason. She's the school slut. She's never been loved, so she doesn't show it. So therefore, love doesn't exist.

If I say I don't believe in love, I just don't believe in it. Ony one person nows why and the very best friend Amethyst-Lyanna Suttoni Harlender. It's not really that I've never believed because I was once 'in love'

"Tesjaa, You now, you can call me crazy, but I love you. I'm in love with you. I love everything about you."

See, there I should have known NOT to believe him. He used love way too much!

"Baby, I love you. You complete me."

Love is not just a word. It's a feeling, a person, a ghost, a spirit. Love is lucky, it gets to travel all around the world doing what it wants. It can break people up, repair, and put back together. I wish love could've done it for me.

Love has a good side and a bad side. Always try to stay on the good side.

* Do NOT test love. Have faith and trust.

* Do NOT lie to/with/about love.

* Do NOT let love overcome/power you.

Now, love can make you do some crazy stuff. Things you've never though about doing before. Things your mom and step-dad wouldn't approve of. Things that would make your deceased daddy come back alive just to beat you to death.

Again, love has two sides. Good and Bad of course. If you go to the good side, pack light. You'll need your heart and your brain. Now, If you'll be traveling love's bad side, you'll need your heart, lots of tissue, muscle relaxer, ice cream, romantic movies your best friend, and emotional stability, because you'll be your leaving your brain at home.

Love's bad side has a best friend named Heartbreak/ache. Goodside's bestie is happiness.

I have none of this, simply because I choose NOT to believe in LOVE. All because traveling the bad side is too emotional. I no longer do love outside of family. I do not believe in it, nor will I Dare to Love.