Backstory Darkblade/Aisha

Many years ago in a lone village a family of humble peasants. They had 3 kids, one daughter of 5 years old and two boys,  twins of 17, but what they didn't know was that their daughter
was destined to great things  as she could see demons and talk to them.

One  day she went on the field and played with them all day, the villagers saw her and they began to grow worried , because she played alone all day , and not with the other children , in fear of her, they banished her out of the village.The girl was only 5 years old, she stayed 15 yeas in the forest with the demons, after she trained with them, she wenty back to the village.Villagers didn't recognise her , and welcomed her hapily inside the village , she stayed there 1 week , when the villagers saw that she was talking to herself, they knew who she was and they began to be distant to her. She felt like she didn't belng there, and got angry with them.Aisha left the village and went to search for her brothers . When she was half the way to Crastoria one imp came to her and told her that her village was burned by her brothers , with the demon powers that they got by selling their souls to Satan. When she heard that she was set to find them  and kill them on sight.

**Note** It took her half a month to get to half way to Crastoria

**Note 2 ** Aisha is know by the name Darkblade in the ranks of angels (don't ask why pls :(. )