The First Encounter

One day Emilia was patrolling a city far away from the sunwell, she met a girl with demon powers , thinking that she was controlled by a demon , she didn't attack her, but it wasn't the other way around, Aisha hated angels for always trying to sieze her in the dungeons so she began to fight with Emilia right away, her reaction was not surpising , and she began to fight back with her, she immobilised her in a minute and tried to talk some sense into her

- Young girl you have to find yourself for you are controlled by a demon.

- No! I like how i am , you damned angel! Aisha responded back to her

Emilia seeing she can't reason with her she began to attack her with all her being.

- You just want to capture me and experiment like the other wretched humans and angels, don't you? Aisha asked with pain in her eyes

- Of course not child! I just want to help you escape that vile demon!

- What do you mean bu "child"?? I am older than you , and you know that!

- I am sorry , you just look younger than you really are, you seem like you're 15 years old.

- I don't care how old you think I am , I just want to leave now, leave me alone

-You will not leave until I get you rid of the demon inside you!

-No demon is controlling me , I am perfectly able to control myself . And she left without a trace.

After two days the Archangel reported the incident to the paladins and they put a wanted poster with Aisha under the name "Darkblade" giving 10 thousand gold pieces for her dead or alive.She never noticed until one day, when she was in the townsquare to buy herself some food and ingredients for some potions she needed , the towns people looked suspicious to her , she seeing that, didn't do anything, when she left the town 3 bountyhunters followed her to her house and they tried to kill her on the spot , she saw them from the town, she reacted with an incantation. In an instant they were done for, she continuing her road inside the house , letting the demons eat them .

In the capital thing were not so bright since the paladins were hearing about the bounty hunters dying trying to kill her, knowing that people will quit trying to get her bounty, they rised it to 20 thousand gold coins.

All the bounty hunters gathered for a surprise attack at her house and whomever kills her gets the reward . They met in the forest to plan their ambush. Aisha finally returned home at dawn , knowing she must move away from her house she tried to be quick with her things. They jumped at her  from all the directions , she panicked and with all her powers summoned a Demon Lord to defend her , it was them or her. They tried to get through the demon lord but they failed, the forest transforming into a blood bath  the Demon Lord slaughtering all that was in his path, adter half a day he slaughtered them all , she being safe again went to her home and packed all the things she needed to leave to find and kill her brothers.