Ann Stop Making Me Laugh So Hard

S.Coups P.O.V

What was I thinking!? I can't just kiss a thirteen year old girl I just met! I really like her but I should have waited till the end of the week to tell her. The boys still wouldn't have had a chance. I'm so fucking stupid in these kind of situations. I needed to tell Vernon later about this. "Driver take us to some kind of nice restaurant. And step on it!" "Why step on it?" Aislinn asked confused at the fact that we were in a hurry to go eat lunch. "Nothing...everything's cool were all cool." "It doesn't sound all cool..."

Aislinn's P.O.V

I don't get what S.Coups problem is. At first he kisses me and now he is telling our limo driver to step on it. What the fuck am I supposed to expect anymore? I've only known my bias for one day and it's already getting complicated. I love S.Coups but he says I don't know the real him. I fuckin stalk his ass for god sake! But on the other hand I haven't actually ever met him before until now. "I'm looking forward to eating lunch with you Aislinn. That's why I told our driver to step on it." "Oh okay...I'm looking forward to it too!"

Later At The Restaurant

"The lady will have I bubble tea and I will have one as well." "Wow S.Coups I didn't know you were so polite." "I have to be for Pledis at fan signings. Also if your gonna get to know me better stop calling me S.Coups. My real name is Choi Seung Cheol." "Alright then Choi Seung Cheol, since you told me your full name I'll tell you mine. It's Aislinn AnnMarie Mayfield." "Your middle name is beautiful." "Thank you." "You need a nickname. How do you like Ann? Since it's my favorite part of your middle name." "I THINK IT'S PERFECT!" "HahahHahaAhah" *lots of laughing from Cheol* "Why are you laughing?" "Because I love that your so loud." " Like one second your Kind of standoffish and awkward and the next your loud and crazy. I love that about you." "Really?! Maddy loves me in all but she says that I'm a bit annoying sometimes, but I never listen like at all." "I can tell."

5 More Minutes Of S.Coups Laughing And Aislinn Being Weird And Loud

"Finally the food is here! I've been waiting to eat sushi since I left Korea." "Is the sushi as good here as it is there?" "It's about the same. Sushi in Japan is the best!" "I really want to go and try some now." "Waitress can we have another bubble tea over here?! You drink those down fast." "I LOVE BUBBLE TEA!!!" "I can tell since you've already drunk 3 teas already. But you might wanna slow it down a bit, because the next place we are going you won't wanna have to go to the bathroom every couple of minutes." "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise." "OOOOO I LIKE SURPISES!" "Hahahahah....good!"