Never enough!

I was not always a happy person or that person everyone loved and got along with, but what i can honestly say is that i've always been more of a social outcast and never really fit in. i have never really had anyone there to help me i've always been on my own in my little world even though my mom is there supporting me i still feel alone because i have nobody by my side.

Today as i was walking with lisa and john they asked me if i wanted to do alpha and omega with them for church."john, now you know i cant dance". "but steven its so easy and me and lisa will be the ones teaching you, zoeaynna, her little brother and some other people from church so you wont be the only one learning this dance". "come one steven please". i glared at lisa as if to say shut up, but i reluctantly said "oh fine ill do it just stop bugging me" john gratefully said "thank you so much we will pick you up tonight at 6:30 & of course you know that now you have to come to church with us". i nodded in agreement then went home not knowing what to expect of this evening that is yet to come.

At 6:25 i went over lisa's house to await our ride to some ladies house. apparently she's one of the leaders of the churches drama team. once she arrived and began trying to have a conversation with me i knew this was going to be along night and that i would have to keep my hoodie on as to not be bothered with a million questions about my scars. It was beginning to get dark, the stars were bright and the moon was glowing.