Maxwell Rayol

Divine beauty can never be heard, seen, or acknowledge except for a few.That where he fits in. He walks with posture. Jaw line is in symmetry with hislight baby blue eyes. His black, thick, and smooth hair is always reflecting inthe sunlight. His jack not to rip body blinds in with his soft light tan skin.He wears clothes that are rich, stylish, but he lives in a middle high-classtown. This beauty may be pleasing to the eye, but it also comes with the companyof a cold, ruthless, and demeaning aura. His baby blue eyes have a coldness that'scolder that the artic winds He live on Damian street. It is the part of thetown where it is quiet and peaceful. He walks to his daily coffee shop on 22ndand 3rd street off Revira road. He always gets a hard coffee one spoon of milkand sugar. He gave his daily waitress pleasantry talks as she comes to deliver coffeeto him. He always pays 5.50 but gives her a fifty-dollar tip. From the coffeeshop he goes to work at the hospital in the city. He works from noon tomidnight taking a few breaks from time to time. Maxwell works at the newly world-famoushospital. He is one of the top directors at the hospital. From work he walkshome on the good days but mainly takes a taxi home. He believes it's alwaysbest to enjoy a walk every once in while even though the distance might belong. He owns the house in the middle of street right across from Betty jones.His house is we'll guarded with thick black tall iron gates. The inside of hishouse is two stories. The bottom consists of the living room, kitchen, 2 guestrooms and bathroom. The top house consists of his study room, his room andbathroom, 2 guest rooms and bathroom, and a balcony to see the outside streets.