Chapter 4

Jasper POV:

I was standing with my family when I saw Bella come over with this girl. She might've been scarred and injured but she was beautiful. I heard Alice and Edward whispering to each other. Edward whispered to me saying, "That's your mate." I thought I would never find someone after Lilly  died even if it was not that long ago. Lilly was my girlfriend who was a vampire she was killed by Victoria. I still loved her even though we weren't mates. I was thrown out of my thoughts when I heard Bella introducing us.

"CeCe, this is Edward, my husband, and his family. This is his adoptive father, Carlisle, his adopted mother Esme his adoptive brothers Emmett, Alex and Jasper. His adoptive sisters Rosalie, Emmett's girlfriend, and Jasper's twin sister, and Alice, who is Alex's girlfriend. Cullens, this is my sister Cecilia ." Bella introduced us.

"Hi. Just call me CeCeor Ce." She told us. I kissed her hand and she blushed.

She turn towards Bella and saw that Bella and the rest of the Cullens were gone leaving us alone. I smiled.

"It looks like they abandon us." I said. She laughed and nodded. There was a new song starting to play now is a good time to dance. I took her hand and pulled her towards the dance floor.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked while we were walking towards the dance floor.

"Sure." She said. She placed her hand on my shoulder and I took her other hand in my hand while putting my other arm around her waist.

We danced for a couple songs but it felt like a long time. I loved having her in my arms. I could smell a shapeshifter coming to us. They tapped CeCe and she turned around and saw Billy.

"Oh my gosh! Hey, Billy. I haven't seen you since the last time I was home. That was like what three maybe four years ago." She said. I walked away and felt the slight pain of being away from your mate. I was far away from them but still watched them to make sure nothing happens.

They talked for a while and finally stopped talking. I started to walk over there so I can talk to her but she was already walking away. I could hear Bella, Jacob and Edward outside talking. I knew CeCe would want to see Jacob. I listen closely to make sure Jacob or any of the other wolves don't hurt her. I felt better knowing Edward was there. I heard CeCe say she was leaving and she walked over to Charlie. I left her alone because I knew she would be tired after this long day and her injuries. I walked outside and waited for Bella and Edward. 

----------------------------------------------------------