The Strangest Of Dreams Is Death

Authors Note
One day, I'll be gone and out of this world, but don't pity my words, for they shall come to all that live and breathe. They tempt all of us outsiders to do it ourselves. Other times it is an 'accident'. But break a glass and tell it "sorry, I didn't mean to." Does it go back together? No, It doesn't. Oh well, on to the story . Bold is someone else talking.

Everyone was downstairs, fighting. Toby was about to cut EJ, but EJ was about to stab Toby. I ran in and took both hits. Toby come over and said, "No! No! I'm so sorry!" "It's fine." EJ was in the corner of the room, crying. I looked confused and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked in my eyes that had just saddened. "Why are you crying?" "I hurt you. I don't want to hurt you! I never did!" I hugged him and he slowed his breathing and I picked him up and brought him to the chair. I started singing (Your fav song.) And he fell asleep cuddled into my arms. I got up and crept to my room. A sudden burst of pain shot through my stomach. My blood was all over my floor, and I thought of how sad that (Your fav creepypasta) would be. What would EJ and Toby think? Would they think it was their fault my vision blurred as I chocked on my own blood. Is this the end? No, it can't be. This has to be a dream. I protested against my eyes closing until late I could barely the pain no longer and was submerged in a deep slumber. When I woke up, I was blinded by a bright light. I wasn't hurt and I felt strange. I knew no one here except for the person in front of me. Stay. No. I have to go back home. Before I could move, this new world had thrown me down and I was back into the real world, but not as my old self. EJ had sat there, waiting for me to come back to life. To come home. I entered my old body.

Ej's pov

I can't believe it. She's gone. She died. It's all my fault, I should have known that this would happen! I'm a useless waste of space! No, she wouldn't want me to think this way.
Beep
Beep
Beep
What? She's alive! What if she forgot about us?

Your pov

I hugged the eyeless boy and said I would never leave again. I meant it. I would always come home unless it meant sacrificing one of them. They were my family and this would never change. And now I absolutely knew........

Who I loved the most........... it was

Cliffhanger! Bwahaha! Just kidding, it depends on who you like. It will go on for a few chapters. Peace out mah demons! Bye!