Your Fool To Keep [BoyxBoy]

Sullied by his words, I was only his half-heartedly. When he didn't have a girlfriend to satisfy his sexual needs, he used me as a substitute. Eventually the number of girlfriends he got declined, so everyday he'd embrace me, over and over again. Nothing but lust held our friendship together. It's not like I hated it, but I didn't dislike it. All in all I was just another one of his sex-friends. The bell had rang for dismissal and everyone had left. He pushed me against the gym locker and kissed my lips. My face flushed when I felt his arms snake around my body. His hands slowly groped my ass. "St-op, what if someone comes?" The translucent light made his hazel eyes shimmer. He held me tight, as if I was trying to run away. "No one's going to come." His voice was as sweet as honey, as he kissed my lips. There was no doubt in his voice, and for a moment I actually trusted him. Gently I felt his hands caress my hard nipples. My body began to tremble a bit, and his touch was only making me more erect. His soft lips slid down the side of my neck and down to the zip of my pants. My member pressed hard against my zipper waiting to be released. He used his mouth to unzip my pants. As he grabbed my member and placed it in his mouth, I could feel the cum leak down from the tip. As He slowly bobbed his head up and down sucking so deliberately, I thrust-ed. I closed my eyes and gasped. It was like he was sucking all the strength out of me. "Ah-Mn! I'm cumming." I felt the cum that I held inside explode in his mouth. He swallowed it. "Mm...Sweet." I blushed. I was still hard, and he was too. I could see his member bulging from his pants. He flipped me over. To where I was grasping onto each locker handle. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. I felt my face heat up. He tilted my head towards his and kissed my lips. Slowly, he inserted his tongue in my mouth. Making me subdue in contentment. As he released me from his kiss he stuck two of his fingers into my mouth.

"If you don't want it to hurt your gonna have to make them wet." He looked at me with a sly grin on his face. I did as he said and I sucked hard. Entwining his fingers together with my moist tongue. "Mn." He yanked them out and ramped them into my ass. My face lit with shock as I gasped. "Ah!" Moving in and out with his fingers, stretching me. As he rubbed his finger against the inside of my ass, I was overcome with pleasure. "Ahhhn!" My back arched and my head tilted back as my cum spurted onto the lockers. "Looks like I found it." He smiled as he leaned in to kiss my lips. I gasped as I felt his member press against my hole. Slowly he pushed in. "A-Ahh!" I gasped as he snapped his waist pounding into me. Pain inflicted my body. I bit down on my lip as hard as I could, trying to hold back the tears I wanted so desperately wanted to shed. Repeatedly stabbing into my hole with his member. "Aah!..Nnn!..St-!" He kissed my lips, trying to relax me. As he thrust harder I was overcome with a sudden pleasure. He began stroking my cock while thrusting aimlessly into me. Pumping up and down. "Nnn!...Aah!" I was beginning to feel it and he was thrust away from peaking. He pounded into my body making me moan in sheer ecstasy. Gently he kissed my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth. "Mmm" The moan seemed to flow out naturally as I came. He grunted as he released inside of me. Filling my hole with his cream. As he pulled out I could feel his hot cum leaking out of my throbbing hole. He grabbed me by the waist and straddled me on top of him as he sat down on the bench. He held me by my waist and kissed my lips. "Nnn. Kaede fourth period is about to start." He ignored me, still deliberately kissing me. I push away from his grasp. "Idiot. I can't be late for soccer practice." I struggled trying to change into my shorts. A sharp pain struck me from my backside. He'd over did it. I squirmed into my shorts and hurriedly threw on my shirt. "Hibiki." Kaede said cornering me up against the lockers. I couldn't find the words to respond to him. All I could do was look up at him. He slid his hand up my shirt. His hand glided across my chest brushing up against my nipple. I took a breath as his lips barely touched mine. His closeness made me shudder. I could feel my heart beating fast and my face flush. As he leaned in to peck my lips, I could feel my whole body heat up. Kaede was devious. He knew everyway to make me fall into his hands. I was just his toy, something he could play with, but when hes tired get rid of. He held me tight at my waist and sucked on my neck. "Ah!" I gasped as he bit down. He lifted my head up so that our eyes met. Gently he kissed my lips.

"You belong to me so don't you forget it."