First day blues

"Y/N hurry or you're going to be late for school."Sohee said.Sohee is the person who adopted me."Ok Sohee."I came downstairs stairs to get my backpack."Please call me mom."Sohee said."Ok Sohee."I said playfully as I kissed her cheek."Love you."I said."Love you too and don't let anyone bully you."Sohee said."Don't worry."I said as I left to walk to school.I don't know what's up with me people give me dirty looks like I just killed their parents figuring my parents tried killing me.
           FLASHBACK
I woke up to a burning smell.I opened the door to see a bursting of flames in front of my door.My parents put it their so I couldn't escape."We don't need a mistake is our lives."Mother said.I didn't have another choice but to jump out the window.I made it out the widow alive but the house burned down into ashes of my so called parents.I have broken both of my legs.It was worth to get away for the years and years of abuse.
           END OF FLASHBACK
I snap out of my thoughts and realize I'm at the school gates[•.•].
I enter the school and walk to my first room.203.
"Ok class today we have a new student."
Chanyeol POV
I was talking to the girls around me until the teacher erupted the conversation."Ok class we have a new student."I just hope it's not some weird kid.
Y/N POV
I enter the class room feeling a little self conscious beacause I still have abuse scars.As soon as I enter the whole room gave me dirty looks like I stole their bike when they were ten."Ok we are already off."I mumble to myself."Why don't you introduce yourself."the teacher said."I am Y/N and I am from Egypt."I said."Yes Sunny."The teacher said."Why do you have scars on your hands and wrist?"Sunny asked."Y/N you don't have to answer that."The teacher said laughing nervously."No no n-n-o it's fine."I said a tear slipping from my eye wiping it quickly."Aaawww is the blackie gonna cry."Said the same girl."Sunny that is enough." The teacher said."Take you seat next to Chanyeol."The girl all groan."Blackie the all whisper."This is going to be a long day.