Patrick p.o.v

"Get your lazy butt up Patrick" my little sister lily yelled
"I'm up I'm up" I yell back at her.
I hear her laugh and run back to her room. I am to be the alpha as soon as I find my mate. I take a quick shower, and get dressed. My beta Eric is waiting in his car.
"Bruh we are gonna be late" "eric you go ahead I'm gonna take my motorcycle today" "alrighty then I'll see ya at school" with that he drove off. I drove the 30 minutes to school. I park right next to an orange mustang with a name written on the hood in bright yellow. I took a deep breath. I smelled lilacs and strawberries.
"MATE MATE" my wolf Dalinn is screaming in my ear. I see a girl with black hair and blue eyes. I scoop her into my arms "hi" she squeaks "hello little mate" then I put her on my motorcycle. And I can feel her mouthing something to the guy. He mouths something back. My wolf Dalinn is going crazy "MATE IS TALKING TO ANOTHER MALE" "Dalinn calm down he is mated to mason" that calms Dalinn a bit. Then I drive to my pack house. I carry my little mate into the house and into my room. I lay her on the bed and lay beside her. As I do this my little mate curls into me, and I hear her steady breathing as she sleeps. I smile and play with her hair. She is so beautiful. No person will ever harm her as long as I'm alive.
(3 hours later)
I wake my little mate. "Baby you need to wake up" "no leave me alone" "ok then" I scooped her up and ran into the bathroom. I turned the water on on the shower. Then I threw her in. She gets out and punches me "I'm going for a run" then she goes to my little sisters room to borrow some clothes. I don't see what she is wearing. Then when she comes back in the house from running I see. I go downstairs and see every unmated male wolf staring at my mate. She is wearing booty shorts and a sports bra. I let Dalinn have control. "EVERYONE WHO IS NOT ME OR MY MATE GO TRAIN"