Chapter 1

Its a normal day and Gaby was getting ready for school. She was a big sister that doesn't like anyone. She was very shy. But her sister is the most annoying thing that she has ever known. But today she was getting ready and heard a noise. It sounded like if something was trying to tell her something but she just ignored the sound. Finally her mom called her up for breakfast ."I'm coming" she said.
She had never herd that sound before though. So tonight she was going to find out what it was. Her bus was here and kissed her mom goodbye and hugged her. "Love you she said but her mom didn't here her. Then she heard the sound again but it sounded like a emergency! "Stop the bus" she yelled. The bus stopped and the bus driver said "these kids need to go to school so you cant tell me to stop the bus OK miss".I could tell he was not in a good mood so I sat down. About a minute later the bus started moving again. We arrived at school and I started going to class. My first class was math.

Time skip

After school she was going to go home but then heard the sound again and it sounded like in emergency again. So she ran towards the woods and found something by the edge of a branch.

Hope you enjoyed