Chapter 3

After the long magical flight. The dragon started to pant so it landed. But we were in the middle of some sort of portal. It sucked me in but not the dragon. Then I saw something their a egg. Then the egg started to move. CRACK the egg opened. A little dragon crawled out. It started to walk around then i went out of the portal. The baby dragon followed me. She told the has to give the big and small dragon a name . So she named the big dragon Crystal and the little dragon Spot. Crystal started flapping her wings I grabbed spot and we went deeper into the forest. I started to get hungry so I started looking around then I found a blueberry so I ate it. Just on the horizon i saw a house. Then a tall old man said "are these your dragons". "Yes" i said."can i look at them" he said with a smile. "Sure i said. He started looking at Crystal and then spot. "These dragons are beautiful. Your very lucky to have them". "Sorry about that my name is Nick"."Its OK" i said. "So how can I help you" he said. "It would be nice if i could some food I'm lost and really hungry". "You know I have a dragon too! "Really? Yeah his name is Thor he sort of looks like Spot big horns little wings and a long tail he is my only friend that keeps me company wanna see him"? "Yeah"! I said.!

Hope you enjoyed!