1. The Voice

"Hello everybody, my name is..."

"No one cares Marcus O'Brian." As I slamed my hand on my alarm clock.

I woke up thinking about his voice again 'it was so beautiful the way he laughed an spoke.. but why?' I asked myself. I looked at my clock 7am great just another day of my crappy job. I got out of my bed in a sluggish way.

"Harley Quinn, potty outside?" As I stood up Harley ran for the back door wagging her tail an staring at me with her deep brown eyes. Man she was a beautiful husky.

I opened the back door for her as she dashed outside like she does every morning. I made my way back to my room to get dressed for today.

I jumped in the shower like my normal routine. When I got out I made myself look presentable, by starting with my hair. I started to brush my curly brown hair out to get the tangles out an decided to leave it down and put some products in it to keep it in place. Also went with my signature smokey eyes to bring out the blue in them, an some red lipstick.

I walked to my closet and picked out a long sleeve teal blue shirt with cut out materials in the back. Grabbed my favorite dark blue jeans that made my butt look good. Looked at all my shoes to decide what I was gonna wear and I went with my blue/purple Nikes. Walked back to my room an turned to my mirror.. Perfecto.

Before I head out to my job I let Harley back in. "Okay Harley, momma is leaving. Be a good girl and don't wake up Carson, love you." I kissed her head then walked out the door.

I walked up to Channing my 2013 Ford Focus and started to drive, I looked at the time 7:45am shit I'm gonna be late. Today was gonna be a long day like every Monday. I pulled up to my job at 8:01am I have been working as a Assistant Manager at Khols for 3 years. It was okay for a job that paid me $13.25 an hour.

"(Y/N), your late."

I turned around and saw Sam "I'm sorry Sam, the traffic was horrible."

"Just don't let it happen again." He said as he patted my arm and walked down the hallway.

I looked at him in his black button up shirt with dark jeans on. He had some beautiful blonde hair that was like the sand on the beach so perfect with his green eyes that matched his smile.. I always had a thing for him.. but so did his wife.

As I walk to my desk in my office I can't help but think of his voice it was deep like a gentle giant his laugh, oh man his laugh was so contagious. But putting a face to that is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. What was I going to do?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey guys, this will be my first story on wattpad expescially a fan fiction so don't judge too hard about this. I've actually had this story in my mind for the last 2 years an I finally found the perfect dream guy for this.. Markiplier!

I'm gonna try to upload every Saturday or Sunday depending on my work schedule!
♡Asta