2. Fuck It.

Time flew by and before I knew it, it was already 5pm. I was exhausted to the point to where I wanted to go home. But I had made plans with Carson.

"(Y/N)? You about to go home for the day?" Sam asked while leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

I guess he thought he was cool.
"Yeah.. I have to go meet Carson for dinner, I promised her last night." As I grabbed my things and leave my arm was cought. I look down and Sam has my arm.

"Oh, you can't skip it? I was gonna see if you wanted to go out to eat with me and talk about a possibly a promotion." As he winked.

Was he really hitting on me? Just the thought of that made my stomach turn with discust. I could throw up at any moment.

The jerk was married to Anna. I pulled my arm back. "You discust me Sam." Then walked out of the room. Sure I has a thing for him but I was not a homewrecker. Plus I was friends with Anna.

When I clocked out, my phone started buzzin, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, (Y/n) we still on for tonight?"

" Yeah Carson, I was just getting in the car as we speak." I opened my door to Channing and slid in and turned him on.

"Will olive garden do?" Carson laughed.

"You read my mind, see you there." We both hung up.

I wonder how Carson is gonna react when I tell her that Sam was hitting on me. He always gives her a bad feeling, I'm gonna hear 'I told you so.'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey everyone, so I had to cut this story into 2 chapters since the next one will be long.
I should have the next chapter up sometime in the next few weeks. Let me know what yall think please!
♡Asta