Legend Jay

Jay Anderson has always been a legend......ever since high school. He was always the talk of the school. Always.

Girls always said he was sweet and kind.......but the truth is......he wasn't. He would fake his way into their little hearts, play with their feelings and then dump them right in public so they could be humiliated.

What a jerk he was....am I right?

Before anyone actually found out he was a player, rumors were spreading that he was one but no one was sure about it until he started dating me and everyone knows that you can't play me!

One day I went onto his laptop and found out he would film us......doing you know what. But it's not my fault that I thought it was actually love.

So to get back at him, I filmed him and another girl in his bed the night before I planned to show the sex tape in front of the whole school.

And guess what.....he only lasted in bed with her for 2 minutes and couldn't pull out.

Then when I showed the whole school the sex tape anonymously in the auditorium, everyone started laughing at him. Every day at school, girls would make fun of him that he only lasted for 2 minutes and the guys would make fun of him that he couldn't pull out.

Then he got super depressed and didn't come to school for 3 weeks and got expelled for underage sex.

After that, he wasn't a legend in my school anymore and no one has heard from him ever since that day happened. It was like......he completely fell off the face of the earth and then vanished eternally somewhere other than heaven.

And until this day, everyone still wonders who filmed the sex tape and I plan to keep it that way.
~~~~~~~~~
I will be updating this book💖 can't wait to write more😁