Ocean Waves

The rays of the rising sun strikes into my sleepy eyes and noisy vehicles from the outside of my apartment rush through the street  that wakes me up. Another day for a busy concrete jungle. Like the rush of  vehicles, I hurriedly prepare myself to work. As always, I enter to my office early and start  doing my office stuff. As I was in the middle of my work, my workmate Jane surprise me. She said there was a telephone call from my father so I hurriedly redial the number and call him. How I miss them so much! It's been two years since I was far away from my hometown. Yeah it's been two years; I've been far from them too much.

"Hey hey kiddo! how are you?"

"Dad, I'm fine here in the city. Why did you call? Is something wrong?"

"No kiddo we're fine. Are you free this weekend?"

"Uh sorry dad, I have work pile this weekend." I feel down for my Dad, I know he's looking forward to have a happy family time.

"Celest Sander I know you work hard for us to make us proud of you but your presence is more than a proud. And please don't abuse yourself to work because sometimes good guys need a vacation, remember that."

"You're right Dad, I'll try to have a break this weekend. I'll ask permission from my boss."

"Ok thank so much kiddo!" Silly daddy. I know he's jumping for joy.

"Say hi to mom for me. I have to work now dad, love you."

"Ok kiddo I will, love you too."

"Aw how sweet!" Gracious Jane! I didn't know that she was still behind the office door, listening to the conversation with my Dad.

" Jane!" My cheeks were red as tomato. Sneaky fox! 

"Yeah, yeah." Jane chuckles back to her office.

And so I work very hard this weekday and I ask permission from my boss and in the end she agreed to it because she believes that 'family first'.

And so the weekend comes,

I have an early trip to my hometown, when I open the door of the house there was no one home. I thought I was going to welcome with a warm embrace of my mother's hug but I just saw a note in the desk.
Dear Sweetie,
We forgot to tell you that your father's friend invited us in their grandeur resort. So we're sorry honey, just follow this address for you to catch up on us . I hope you'll understand.   

Love,
Mom

Oh well, I understand. So I have to follow this address and ride another bus for the neighborhood town where my father's friend resort locates. After a 1 -hour -ride on a bus, I've arrived at the beach resort of my father's friend. How amazing could it be dad, you have so many connection with other people.

As I stepped out from the bus, I stared at the entrance of the resort and I look like a child that is curious and innocent about this place yet it looks familiar maybe because their resort is famous.

"Excuse me, are you Ms. Celest Sander?" The Staff approach me in a friendly way.

"Yes I am." I answered.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sander are in the beach so here is the key to your room and a map in case you get loss. If there's a problem or a request, feel free to approach us Ma'am so enjoy your stay here. "The friendly staff exits. And I run as fast as I can to watch the glistening water of the ocean. I stretch my arms upward to release my stress and enjoy this magnificent view first. The smell, the colors, the surrounding it's like....