Into

The bestfriends- Janae, Angela, and Erica.

Angela - hey I'm angela I'm 17 with a 6 month daughter.My mom kicked me out so I brought a condo and got a job as a stripper.I have hella ass and breast my daughter name is Kierra. I'm mixed with Indian. My hair is real. I got to bad bitches for friends Erica and Janae. I'm straight. I love dudes with ink it means they aren't afraid of pain. I met Janae at the place we work at. Erica use to be a shy girl at our school til I start hanging round her and that's how we became friends. That's me .

Janae- sup I'm janae I'm 17 I work at Buns(strip club name) with Angela.I give 20% of my earning towards her for my godbaby. I have hella ass and boobs. I'm bi so u gotta a problem with it so be it. I met Angela in the club and that's how we became friends.I met Erica cause she use to be shy but I helped her out of that. I'm part Indian,African American, and Puerto Rican. My hair is real and I block a bitch with my .09 in a minute. Smoochs!!💋

Erica- Bout time bitch I'm Erica. I'm 17 but in 2 weeks ima be legal. I'm straight. My mains are Janae and Angela. I met them when I was shy but they helped me out of that. I have hella ass and hella boobs. Mixed with Korean. My hair is real. I'm on that OG shit frfr. I know that Janae and Angela are stripped and I don't judge them. I work at Rue 21. Its a shitty job. I'm thinking of quitting and get a job with my mains. But my mains lemme tell u something u fuck with me u gotta fuck with them u fuck with them u gotta fuck with me u fuck with us bitch u better pray. That's me also.

The drug lords- Trey, Chris, and August.

Trey- Yo sup this trey I run the biggest drug game in New Orleans with my top dudes Aug and Chris. I got some ink. No pain no game. I'm dark skin. Don't need no more info.

Chris- Yo this breezy coming at ya. I'm light skin. Uk bitches love the light skin shit. I run the biggest drug game in Nola with trey and aug. Ain't afraid to let a nigga die. No more info.

August- Sup this Yung and I run the biggest drug game in Nola. I always smashing and dashing bitches. I'm brown skin.Got hella ink it means no pain for me. Always stay strapped. U getting no anything else.