Chicken Fic

I look up from my bowl, and see Daddy Tyler staring at me. I blush and quickly turn my head back to the chicken soup. 

"What's wrong Joshy?" Daddy asks with a concerned face. 

"Nothing..." I reply back to him, still not making eye contact. 

Daddy Tyler looks down at his soup and smirks, like he always does. This can be good, or bad. But I love Daddy Tyler, I'd do anything for Daddy Tyler. 

He looks back up at me with a sly grin and says, 

"Hey princess, I just got an idea."

"What is the idea, Daddy?"

To my surprise, he pulls the pot of chicken soup toward himself, reaching his hand in. He pulls out a chicken foot, claws and all, then looks back at me with the same grin on his face. He puts the claws of the chicken foot inside his mouth. I notice he has scratched his tongue because I can see a dark, red liquid roam around in his mouth. This turns me on very badly, and Daddy Tyler knows this. I feel my dick becoming harder and harder the more I look at his mouth. He bites his lip and winks at me the way he knows I like.

"What do you think, princess?"

"I-I.." I stutter, "I love that and you know it, daddy..."

"Mmhmm," he purrs, "That's what I was hoping for, princess. What do you say we go to the bedroom and finish this?"

"I'm sorry daddy," I apologize, not wanting to disappoint him, "But I don't want my chicken soup to get cold."

He smirks again, making me blush harder. 

"I thought about that, Joshy. Come here."

He beckons for me to come to him. I take my bowl to him and he takes it out of my hands and pushes me down to my knees. Without warning, he tips my head back and forces my mouth open, then pours the soup directly into my mouth. It floods my throat, eyes, and nose, but I moan loudly. He knows I love being choked by liquids.

"Princess, did you like that?" He asks, smiling at me.

"Y-yes daddy, please give me more." I beg.

He pushes my chin back down and pours his soup all over my face. I moan even louder, licking everything I could from around my mouth and off my shirt. Daddy tugs at the bottom of my shirt, then takes it off. He examines me closely, just as he did last time. He seems pleased, so I begin to take my pants off. When they are off, I take a seat in one of the chairs at the table and say,

"Feed me, please daddy. I'll do whatever you ask."

Daddy Tyler bit his lip and sat down, motioning for me to sit in his lap. I eagerly walk over to him and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Close your eyes for me, Joshy."

I quickly close my eyes waiting for him to do anything. I feel his finger on my chin, opening my mouth for me. I feel something hard go into my mouth. It's too oddly shaped to be his dick, and too... flaky. I realize he has a chicken bone in my mouth, and is shoving it farther back into my throat, gagging me. I wrap my lips around it, sucking on it as if it were his dick. He laughs as seductively as he could. I can feel his boner on my ass and I grind down slightly, still gagging on the chicken bone. He moans quietly and shoves it down my throat. I whine, and knowing I'd like it, he lets go of the bone. I happily swallow it whole and stopped grinding.

"Good boy!" He grins. " Now you get a treat, princess." 

He stands up and I take his place, but he motions for me to get on my knees. He starts to unbuckle his belt and his jeans fall to his ankles. 

"Unwrap your treat, princess." He coos, his underwear still on.

I pull down his underwear slowly, weary of what is under it. It truly is a treat, all eight inches of it.

"That's not all, Joshy." He smirks. He hold up a finger for me to wait. He starts walking to the kitchen, and comes back a few minutes later with a small tupperware bowl.

"Close your eyes again."

I obediently cover my eyes with my hands. When he pulls my hands down, I gasp in surprise. He has covered his whole member in raw chicken. I quickly put my whole mouth around him, chewing on the chicken, but gently sucking on his member. I lick all around him, making him pant in pleasure and pull at my hair. I swallowed all the raw chicken and continued sucking him off, bobbing my head the harder he pulled my hair. Before he could finish, he pushed me back off him.

"I want to finish my princess first." He purred, taking my hand and helping me up.  As soon as I was fully standing, he pushed me over the table and told me,

"Take off your underwear for me and I'll give you another reward, princess."

I quickly do as I am told.

"Keep looking forward unless I tell you otherwise."

I nod and set my eyes on the opposite wall. I feel sometime cold and sharp press against my entrance. I whimper and press back on it, feeling it's sharp tip press into me. I recognize what it is. It's the clawed chicken foot. Daddy Tyler begins to thrust it in and out of me, making me moan and scream in pleasure and pain. I feel it puncturing the skin in and around my entrance, and I feel blood pouring out of me, but I push back against it. I feel my vision going blurry and my skin is going pale. I'm losing too much blood, but I'm enjoying this so much. I ask Daddy Tyler to go faster. He's getting sloppier and sloppier, missing my entrance more and more, making more blood spill out. With a yell, my knees give and I fall to the floor, my sight going darker and darker, the shaking claw still inside me. I feel Daddy Tyler slowly pull it out, and he gets on top of me. He gives me a gentle kiss, then takes the claw to his throat and drags a red line across it. With his final breath, he looks me in the eyes, and croaks,

"Goodnight, my beautiful chicken princess."