One

I am walking along the road when someone caught my attention. There is a man standing tall and handsome, with the body that can pull down any panties.  I look at him like reading what's on his mind. By the way i am Quennie Katie Forbes. 22 Years old. My friends always told me that i look hot and sexy. Most people we're addicted to drugs, shopping,clubbing,spending money,smoking while my only addiction is Sex.

"hello there handsome are you alone?"

"Hey there beauty. No I am not alone, I was with my friend and I am waiting for him to come back from buying some cigarettes"

"oh I see. "

"why a sexy hot woman like you walking alone in the street?" he ask me

"will I just been to dinner with my friends and I am now heading home, besides I am not afraid to walk alone" I give him a wink

"oh okay.. ahm would you like to come with us? When my friend gets here? I am sure we will gave you lots of fun..thats if you wont mind?" he ask me and pull me close so close that I can now feel his huge member down there.

Hmmm this would be a interesting night for me not boring night as I thought it would be ....

" Yes sure I wont mind. I liked to have fun with u.. by the way whats your name?"

"Charles..please call me Charles..my friend's name is James..and you are?"

"i'm queenie.. nice to meet you Charles..." and I give him a smack kiss.

To be continued

,L