Kledding

Kurt's POV

"Rachel I'm freaking out!" I said to my best friend. "What if I start projectile vomiting all over the place? Or what if I trip and fall? Or-"

"Kurt it's going to be okay. Nothing bad is going to happen." She assured me. I sighed.

"I just want this day to be perfect." I said.

~Ceremony~

THIRD PERSON POV

Blaine was waiting for Kurt to come down the isle. Blaine was just as nervous as Kurt. He was afraid that he was going to forget everything he was going to say. Soon Mercedes and Artie started singing "At Last"

At last

My love has come along

My lonely days are over

And life is like a song

Oh yeah yeah

At last

The skies above are blue

My heart was wrapped up in clover

The night I looked at you

I found a dream, that I could speak to

A dream that I can call my own

I found a thrill to press my cheek to

A thrill that I have never known

Oh yeah yeah

You smiled, you smiled

Oh and then the spell was cast

And here we are in heaven

for you are mine...

At Last

Kurt had just walked down the isle. Burt Hummel had started speaking

"We are gathered here to celebrate the marriage of Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson..." He went on until it came to the vows. Blaine went first.

"Kurt, I love you so much. I don't even know where to start. You were this person who came into my life that I was never expecting to meet. You were the person who was missing in my life and then you just showed up. I was always so scared to be myself, but you, didn't look back. Sure we had bumps, we broke up, twice, but somehow we always ended up in each others arms. So I couldn't be any happier that I am marrying the man that made my life complete." He said.

"Blaine, I never thought I would be standing here. I never thought that I would meet someone as kind and caring as you. I was always afraid that I would never find anyone for me because I was different. But then came and proved me wrong. You were the one who believed in me when no one else did. You we're the one who helped me overcome my fears and for that I will always love you, no matter what happens." Kurt said.

"By the power vested in me, by the state of Indiana and the internet, I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss the groom." Burt said. Blaine pulled Kurt in for a kiss and the audience cheered. 

~Reception~

"So I have a song I would like to sing for this newlywed couple. This was the first song that Kurt heard Blaine sing and it has been Kurt's favorite song ever since." Rachel said.

You think I'm pretty

Without any makeup on

You think I'm funny