MY SOUL MATE

I sigh as I continue walking on the streets to the park. It's almost night here today and I'm going to the park. I like to go to the swings at night, it makes me feel very peaceful.

I look at my wrist, to my surprise, only five seconds is left for me to find him. I sighed as I shuffled my long lime colored vest. I looked at my ruby pendant that hangs from my neck with its golden chains. And to my maroon T-shirt and royal blue pleated skirt.

Four....

I stopped looking at my pendant and and clothes and focused my eyes on the busy street.

Three....

This is nerve-wrecking and exciting at the same time. I will finally meet the one who I am going to marry with everlasting love that will tie us both together. Just thinking about it makes my face heat up a little bit.

Two.......

I could see my vision narrowing a little, which makes me confused. I don't have any sickness nor do I have a disease that I am carrying. Might be the effect of being really nervous. I just shook my head a little and continued on focusing my eyes.

One.......

One more second left. It feels like an eternity waiting for just a second to finally meet hi-

BUMP

"S-Sorry!" I hear a guy said as I rub my right shoulder a bit. Wait....The only second remaining is gone. Does that mean-?

I look up at him to see a handsome guy looking at me worriedly. My eyes widened and lips parted a bit as I take in his appearance. He has glorious silky black hair and a pair of emerald green eyes with seemingly soft pink lips. He looks kind of like an idol, or is he one?

"Are you alright, miss?" He asked as I see panic growing from his mesmerizing eyes. I look at him as I said, "I am alright," and see the panic fade and relief replaced it in his eyes.

"So, are you like, the one I'm gonna....uhh..." He trailed off as he blush and look everywhere but me. My face heats up a little knowing what he is gonna say and spoke, "Yes, I am."

He looks at me with wide eyes and captured my hand with his and dragged me to a place. It looks like we're going to the park.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as I sat down on one of the swing and rocked back and forth lightly.

I look at him to see him hang his head and his bangs covering his eyes. He then suddenly bent his legs and sigh really loud with his head looking above. I see his neck and jaw bone, it makes me blush as I continued to stare at it, but I snapped and said, "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked as I stood up and walk over to him and leaned down above his face. My honey colored hair falls as I look at him with my amber colored eyes.

"I'm so glad....that it was you..." He mumbled as he finally revealed his emerald eyes with tears flowing down from his cheeks. My eyes widened as I immediately wiped his tears with my hands.

"What do you.....mean?" I asked as I kept wiping the tears that continues to fall from his face.

"You.....really don't remember me, huh?" His voice cracked as he said those words. I was confused at this, I don't know him nor do I ever remember meeting him.

"You.....I loved you......and now, my dream....came true...." I was shocked and suddenly remembered that he is the one that bullied me from school in my elementary days! I gasp as I take a few steps back from him. I tumbled down as I took my last step and landed on my behind.

"Y-You...." My eyes widened as I can't find the words to say to him. He looks at me and smiled. He stands up and walk over to me and bent down to my height.

His face went close to me just centimeters away from my face and stayed there. I feel my breath hitch as I try to calm myself down. He leans forward and eventually took my lips on his. I was shocked but eventually melted into the kiss and started to kiss back slowly and unsurely.

'M-Maybe, this isn't too bad, I guess?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note~

Well, my first time writing so, I'm sorry for wrong grammar and English really isn't my native language. The idea was from my sister when I overheard my brother asking for advice on a short love story, so, I....give the credits to my beloved terrifying sister! Love 'ya!

I posted this here to get advice from fellow authors. Hey~! I hope you give me helpful ones tho! :D