Kuroko Realizes!

Authors Note

Hey everyone I am back and as you can already tell I am going to write a kuroko no basket fanfic.  I will be writing so many Kuroko no basket fanfics.  So ENJOY!!!

Kuroko's Pov

We lost the inter high games but we haven't given up.  Coach is making us train double time which is killing us but we are still going.  Recently Kagami and me have been distancing each other for some reason.  It hurts when Kagami doesn't talk to me.  I don't know why but my life feels not worth living without Kagami.  It has been stressing me out about why I feel like this.  Kagami has also changed he has started to hang out with the popular group in the school and there are always girls around him which makes me angry and jealous for some reason.  I decided to call up Momoi san to help me figure out why I am like this.  I asked her to wait for me near the basketball courts in the park.

Skip to the basketball courts

When I arrived at the basketball courts I saw Momoi san and Aomine san waiting for me.  Momoi san waved to me and ran to me and took me into her arms.  "Kuroko I have missed you", she said whilst rubbing her head into my chest.

"Satsuki leave Kuroko alone", Aomine san said whilst taking Momoi san off me. 

"Thank you Aomine san", I said with a smile.  Aomine san just grunted which made me chuckle.  

"What's funny?" Aomine asked in a annoyed tone.

"Nothing, it's just you still make me smile even if you don't smile anymore", I replied.  Aomine looked at me with a shocked face.  

"Anyway, why did you want to meet up Kuroko?" Momoi san asked.  I then started to explain to her about what was going on and what I was feeling towards Kagami.  After I finished explaining, Momoi san started to laugh and Aomine chuckled. 

"Why you both laughing?" I asked confused.

"Your in love Kuroko", Aomine said whilst chuckling.  I started to blush.

"Daiki is right Kuroko", Momoi said with a smile. 

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Kuroko you need to confess your feelings to him", Aomine said. 

"I can't, it is embarrassing and he has changed", I said disappointingly.

"Well lets make a deal then", Momoi said in a determined tone.

"What deal?" I asked.

"If you win the Winter Cup, you will confess your feeling to Kagami Ok?!" she said.

"Ok deal!" 

"Even if you made this deal don't think I am going to go easy on you", Aomine san said.  I nodded.  I thanked them both and said goodbye.  We will win the Winter Cup so I can tell Kagami my true feelings.  I went home and to sleep dreaming about me and Kagami.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What you all think?

Please comment and vote !!

Thx